Here is my review of the October update, in case anyone cares.
Overall review: I liked it better 2 days ago.
1) New Hero: might be good. One video of nearly maxed one leaves me thinking I want him. Horrible name, and I don't think hugely OP. Maybe.
2) Labyrinth: meh (edit: downgraded to ugh now because of no refresh). Don't like that rewards are seasonal, don't like no refresh of stamina, guildies report that imp chest reward is weak sauce
3) Slot Machine: nerfing 3-blues compared to Taiwan moved this from "definitely try to run a streak during next spend gems event" to "I guess we get a daily free try, that is all I am gonna do"
4) Guild sign-in: meh. Guild credits are of little use
5) Battle reports: average. I really love the concept of getting some information from battle. That information is performance of my heroes, not how much XP they got. Not useless, but far short of potential.
6) Might increase pop-up: good. Not hugely useful, but no problems with it.
7) New skins: average. Look forward to getting PD one. Looks cool and 2 huge bonuses of 50k HP and 650 dodge. PD needs all the help he can get, and I bet the skin will sell well. Other two, not so much.
8) Daily rewards: good. Much overdue, and weekly cycle instead of monthly is good idea. Not having a "useless by now for anyone except new accounts" LHC in cycle would make this great.
9) GW point adjustment: bad. I see the thread arguing in favor of it, and people there make good point. Still, for most people that very likely means less fame from GW. High might people are gonna be better off, but most average players are going to end up unhappy.
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)