Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 186247

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] My first impression review of the October update

[Copy link] 10/1480

Posted on 10/19/17 8:40:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here is my review of the October update, in case anyone cares.

Overall review: I liked it better 2 days ago.

1) New Hero: might be good.   One video of nearly maxed one leaves me thinking I want him.   Horrible name, and I don't think hugely OP.   Maybe.

2) Labyrinth: meh (edit: downgraded to ugh now because of no refresh).   Don't like that rewards are seasonal, don't like no refresh of stamina, guildies report that imp chest reward is weak sauce

3) Slot Machine: nerfing 3-blues compared to Taiwan moved this from "definitely try to run a streak during next spend gems event" to "I guess we get a daily free try, that is all I am gonna do"

4) Guild sign-in: meh.   Guild credits are of little use

5) Battle reports: average.   I really love the concept of getting some information from battle.   That information is performance of my heroes, not how much XP they got.   Not useless, but far short of potential.

6) Might increase pop-up: good.   Not hugely useful, but no problems with it.

7) New skins: average.   Look forward to getting PD one.   Looks cool and 2 huge bonuses of 50k HP and 650 dodge.   PD needs all the help he can get, and I bet the skin will sell well.   Other two, not so much.

8) Daily rewards: good.   Much overdue, and weekly cycle instead of monthly is good idea.   Not having a "useless by now for anyone except new accounts" LHC in cycle would make this great.

9) GW point adjustment: bad.   I see the thread arguing in favor of it, and people there make good point.   Still, for most people that very likely means less fame from GW.   High might people are gonna be better off, but most average players are going to end up unhappy.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 10/19/17 9:24:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Personally I did not " C01" I rolled him in Taiwan server but I didn't see him that OP. :/

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 10/19/17 10:20:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Review is spot on.

Signature
Posted on 10/20/17 3:41:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

About Point #4, Guild Credist will be useful if IGG decided to bring to Castle Clash the equivalent of Caravan, a Guild's shop that allows you to spend your Guild Credits for resources.
Also, you get some rewards for accumulative Shards donations.

Exists and works pretty fine on Clash of Desert.

Signature
Castle Clash / Mobile Royale

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 10/20/17 7:17:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree. It looked more promising than it actually is. Labyrinth doesn't refresh daily, so you should downgrade your "meh" to "ugh" or "pffff."

Signature
Posted on 10/20/17 8:38:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I had high hopes for everything. labyrinth, new gem purchase rewards, new hero and so far everything was a major let down. only somewhat beneficial change I can see was the daily rewards which sure they're an Improvement but in reality things like this are for f2p players and low to mid level accounts

Signature
Posted on 10/20/17 10:10:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Unfortunately daily rewards are only for this Halloween month. They are going to change after that.

Signature
KK
Posted on 10/23/17 10:24:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like your review, and I like the daily login rewards, but windows hasn't updated yet which kinda sucks lol.

Signature
Be The Best, The Best that You Can!!
Posted on 10/23/17 12:22:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 10/23/17 2:00:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Imp chest reward is indeed bad, for me really not worth spending much time at lab... quick play, get some season rewards, done.

Second time for the slot they brought the v5 chest like on Taiwan... planned or because of users feedback, idk.

They should have just increased GW points for high might players not decreasing for lower might.

Signature
OF24.com