Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 33    Total Posts: 171668

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] What's Next? Triple Evolution or 12-star Lv240???

[Copy link] 13/735

Posted on 11/10/17 8:21:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guys, I know that triple evolution is inevitable.  About 30,000 players already have their main teams maxed out at lv200 devo, and are getting so many honor badges that many of them no longer do expeditions or daily boss.  

Single evolution show green around the star next to the hero portrait, and double evolution shows a blue circle.  What's next?  Purple!!!   Like with everything else, garrisons, crests, etc.

Right now, I think IGG is trying to decide whether they should give us triple evolution first or let us take our heroes to 12-star Lv240 (probably required to be devo first anyways for taking past Lv200).  

With all of those new hero skins, I don't think triple evolution will give us a new skin.  Did anybody look at the insane stats of Pumpkin Duke's new skin, finally showing us that skins can come with far bigger benefits than all of the previous skins released for heroes?  It's IGG's new cash cow that IGG has just started to milk.  Even Ninja could be brought back to life with a skin that gives say, 6000 dodge or perhaps a new talent as well (like lv8 self destruct or deadly strike).  

At any rate, we'll be seeing triple evolution within a few months, I'd wager!  :D  Perhaps triple evoltion will just show a different ring effect on the ground under the heroes.

Signature
Posted on 11/10/17 10:22:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

+5 for imagination

Signature
Guild:
IGN: KuyaKimKong
Might: 171k  
Hbm: Sweeping AC  
Dungeons: ID 5-10, sweeping ID 5-10
Arena: i hate it
HT: L18                     Origin: Philippines

Paid Heroes: 0
Event Heroes: 0
Gem Heroes: Anubis,Athene, Ronin,Rockno,Mechtessa,Creation-01
Posted on 11/10/17 10:36:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Very creative, I hope. Otherwise, you need to come off it. It can be very detrimental to your health long-term.

Signature
Posted on 11/10/17 10:52:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Triple Evo

Signature
Posted on 11/10/17 11:28:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

That you for sharing your speculation, however I am interested in how and where you obtained a reliable source for this specific statement?

"About 30,000 players already have their main teams maxed out at lv200 devo, and are getting so many honor badges that many of them no longer do expeditions or daily boss."  

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/10/17 12:27:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

it would be fun to see new skin with attributes that would improve blue, green and older heroes

(please do not put them at $ 60 each) XD

Signature
QC Vice-Leader
Posted on 11/10/17 12:40:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Imo the enchantment and trait system is some sort like 3rd evo. It gives extra hp and attack through traits, and give 1 more "talent" to heroes through enchantment. I doubt they will come up with 3rd vo because we need a lot of fame and many players still have many heroes to work on. If they introduce 3rd evo it will be too much for new players and the game itself will be collapsing on its own.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 11/10/17 3:38:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think Triple E is still simmering in the pot, but I would like 11 star.  Have all this HB doing nothing, and rolling greens is upsetting.

Signature
Posted on 11/10/17 4:03:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I peeked into my crystal ball and got two messages.   One was "Future unclear, never can tell what IGG will do and how well they design it".    And second was "Don't you have anything better to do than trying to divine the future by staring at balls"?

Harumph... that ball got a bad attitude.   :)

Signature
Surgeon General has determined that the above post may contain unhealthy doses of snark, sarcasm or general tomfoolery.  Proceed with caution
Posted on 11/11/17 12:03:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The above post, sooo funny!!!!

Signature