Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 2    Total Posts: 171438

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] What's Next? Triple Evolution or 12-star Lv240???

[Copy link] 13/721

Posted on 11/11/17 1:36:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So, FirstLady, and Bezerkercc, do you guys want me to quit?  Quit this grinding crap?  Quit this crap with you guys?  Let your fantasy of a "guy" raping me intice me to quit this whole thing?  Bezerkercc, you want me to what, just shut up and quit because you say that I'm on drugs, when Castle Clash is actually our drug of addiction, of choice?  I don't do any drugs at all, not this year.  Never did any this year, alcohol not considered a drug.  So, I'm clean this year.  

So, do either one of you guys want me to quit playing?  I will quit if both of you do.

Signature
Posted on 11/11/17 2:06:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not you, firstlady, you didnt talk about drugs but you talked about raping me.

Anyways, you are either a serial rapist lady or a pyscho male masquerading as a lady.  

Demogorgon's sadistic boss will love to have you on his groin while you keep on inferiorially cumming until you want to slice a razor across your throat but you cannot, ever.

Signature
Posted on 11/11/17 2:38:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guys and FirstLady,

Do not worry...  The True God Loves You.   ...   With the life promise of an eternal heavenly life after this.  

Jesus Christ, no joke, no kidding, is the Son, the Redeemer who will save all who believe!!   Spirit is real!!!!

But as you are created in Gods image, figure it out sooner rather than later, not due to Satan's powers but to Jesus, the only begotten son of God.

Signature
Posted on 11/12/17 5:15:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

But I already know that there are a million guys out there in the world who would love to "rape me, as in tear me a new one" (FirstLady's further elaboration of what she meant by rape).  So, it's nothing new, after all. 

(This post edited as of November 13 - never mind,  just don't be an accessory to rape....  The Pope himself could even say that he likes touching little boys, and that one of the Archbishops might do anything to the little boys in front of the Pope, in the Pope's office, but the Pope might still get away with it because he's the Pope.  Well, FirstLady, I'm just moving on now.  I know it was an emotional outburst.  We gotta watch our words more carefully later on.  Please go ahead and delete this entire thread, for the sake of tidying things up on the forum..  appreciation in advance.)

I just like to make guesses..  maybe not 30,000 players have over 10 Lv200 devo heroes.  Maybe it's just 20,000 or less?  Heck, it's just a guess, and it doesn't mean I need to be raped.  Geez.  I know it takes a psychopath to fantasize about raping me, but then now I'm guessing about where this comes from.  It's tearing my brain cells, making them stronger, if the brain is a muscle.  Hehe.

Signature