Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 29    Total Posts: 180080

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Gem Purchase Advice

[Copy link] 10/726

Posted on 1/12/18 6:12:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I usually drop cash once or twice a year on CC to catch up on the heroes I am not able to roll. Besides Creation and Mechtessa I haven't rolled any of the new heroes that came after heartbreaker (anubis, gunslinger, walla, etc.). I'm thinking about spending some $100s when they're offered in the bazaar. Which heroes should I wait for? I have been thinking Gunslinger, but I don't know who else. I only want to spend $200 this time around but if enough people think that I should get Anubis/Rockno/Ronin, then I'll think about it.

Pls no comments about spending money on something else irl.

Signature
Posted on 1/12/18 6:18:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Right now, if you are sure you are going to spend money on the game, it's better to purchase packs on the Bazaar that includes heroes you need, like you mentioned: Anubis, GS, Walla Walla. I think yesterday was GS, and today is Anubis on Bazaar on a pack of 99.99 dollars.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 1/12/18 6:20:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Gunslinger is a good option. Lot of damage and continue stun with skill. Other hero can be Sasquasch. He has a good health regeneration, damage and also freeze enemies. But the one I recommend you appart from Gunslinger is Wallawalla. That hero is amaizing. He can win a skull night devo without taking damage. Amaizing health regeneration,  insane damage and also speed down for enemies. He is a good healer and debuffer.  Now it is up to you. Good luck and have fun!

Signature
Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!
Posted on 1/12/18 9:10:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My recent $200 purchase might have been lucky or it might be typical.   I got a pack with 2 prime cards (a mistake, but I didn't know at the time), and rolled GS and WW from gems from that pack.   I also got Anubis pack and rolled Anubis dupe, Athene and Sasquatch.   More heroes than that, of course, but those were the recent missing heroes.    Basically, I am saying that you might get more than 1 great hero for your $100.

GS is likely what I would get 1st.   She helped me in more places than I anticipated.  Anubis next.   Wally is not as rare a roll as those two, so you will likely get one from the gems you get.   But he is universally loved and useful.

Obviously, good events can give you big bonuses, so looking for sale when there are several of those and gems are at 75% or 80% can give good boost.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~300k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 1/12/18 9:49:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

anubis and gs are good enough to buy, gs almost a must for lava 4

Signature
Posted on 1/12/18 1:50:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Anubis for now would be 1st choice..i always prioritise dungeons and then hbm..next would probably be walla or gs..maybe you get lucky and get the 3rd one from prime hero card..but if you buy gs..you can eventually farm lava 4 for walls..imo

Signature
Posted on 1/13/18 8:58:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Anubis for $100 - GS for $100 is a steal
Unbelievable deal.

Signature
Posted on 1/13/18 9:11:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Heroes you should absolutely get: Anubis, Mike, Athene, Gun Slinger, Sasquatch, Walla.

Creation-1 not that impressive imho.
Rockno definitely good but tbh the ones above are all better.
Not to mention arctica ... still good and atm to be found in 49.99 packs. 
Mike: Seen him in 19.99$ pack a few days ago. Aka darn awesome.

Signature
Posted on 1/13/18 12:12:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Depends where you are in the game.   If you're mid-game, you should get Anubis and Gunslinger as they'll get you through the key mid-game modes for farming resources and making your team stronger.  (i.e. Lava 4, IS1, HBM AF,  Insane 6-10).

And Ronin is also good for mid to late game GW, but only the scorch/dodge version.  (Mike is good for boosting your heroes, especially for dungeons but didn't he come before HB?)

The others are nice but luxury heroes that aren't essential. The exception is if you're a GW sniper with no plans to ronin bomb, in that case you'll want Walla ASAP.

Signature
Posted on 1/13/18 12:46:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd dump money for Walla and Anubis if I had to pick only 2.  Gunslinger is 3rd, if u care to spend $300.

Signature
330K Might
Ruin Guild...somewhere in the 400s

There are two kinds of people in this world, people who want to be left alone, and people that will not leave them alone