Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 29    Total Posts: 180080

Total:#24

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] really

Hot Topics [Copy link] 23/1334

Posted on 1/12/18 8:40:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

so this is gonna happen to us now.  this is complete nonsense and stupid things. we are already getting bored dont make us quit now with this crap things bringing into game. getting new hero every month wasnt enough so now your developers are making such senseless modifications in game.
of course some will say they are targeting sports some tournament is around and blah blah but this is totally going out of hands now huh totally disappointed. apart from ui interface modifications nothing is really worth.
feeling like soon im also gonna quit cc after playing for so long now. Not worth now when the company only wants our money and not willing to give players more interstiting and good modes to play.
Ht rewards havent changed at all lava 3 rewards didnt changed lava 4 is nothing but handful of stuff. arena rewards are nothing but crap sqad showdown another dead end destiny system is nothing but looting money from players. throwing away so many stuff for cheap prices. This game should have been more good and joyfull if IGG would have cared for community.

Signature
Posted on 1/12/18 8:43:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm canadian and feel slighted. They didn't make a hockey player. :(

Signature
Posted on 1/12/18 8:48:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So, this is the new skins. And Ronin is now swinging a bat instead of a sword. Well, I find it funny and somehow "cute". I really liked baseball, after all.

Signature
We were born to be REAL.
        Not to be PERFECT.
Posted on 1/12/18 9:14:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I fell asleep half way through reading OP.  How did it turn out?   Did he turn it around and start making a lick of sense?

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~300k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 1/12/18 9:38:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No, really looks dumb, those skins...
Anubis looks way better without skin, and I'd rather see a samurai than a baseball player... Boooring!!!

And you're right, destiny is impossible without spending money. Getting new heroes every update is a bit OTT and all rewards suck big time.

Igg getting way too greedy
It used to be such a great game, now it's Manure

Signature
Posted on 1/12/18 9:38:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

They making the game retarded with those skins.

Signature
Posted on 1/12/18 10:19:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree the skins look ridiculous. Very stupid idea. Heroes are looking dumber and dumber. I would fire the guy who came up with this concept.

Signature
Posted on 1/12/18 10:30:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure I agree that this is an indication that the game is doomed.

But I do agree that these skins are very poorly conceived. What is the point of creating a back story for a hero and giving it a look consistent with that backstory, only to replace it with some ridiculous sports theme?

Signature
Posted on 1/12/18 11:04:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

These are the ugliest skins of ever seen in my entire life watch out now for the deadly invisible baseball player he's going to whack you with his invisible bat.

Signature
Posted on 1/12/18 11:30:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I do not like this skins (except Heartbreaker, why isnt there?). But well it is just my opinion. I also do not like Cupid one but I have it because gives 10k more health. If not I prefer the common appeareance. But ohers are really beautiful like Valentina,  Ghoulem or Pumkin Duke! I really dont care about appeareance if we get more stats

Signature
Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!