Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 13    Total Posts: 175295

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] really

Hot Topics [Copy link] 23/1160

Posted on 1/12/18 1:13:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The only good looking skin here is a phantom king one i'd say.
Rest of the costumes are just a joke. Childish, funny looking and not related to original game theme at all with no logic behind it. And they ruined anubis with this baseball crap also...

Posted on 1/12/18 1:57:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think hero skins should make them badass and more legendary like in myths not to turn them like athlets or singers!

Dragons must be rolled with gems too:(
Posted on 1/12/18 2:01:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Man IGG....yall could have done better... Saddly IGG ur game is dieing fast.  Ive been here since the beginning n i use 2 think yall was great n this was the best moblie gane Ever.  I even spent 1k on this game.  Sure thats not as much as most ppl but still.  But here recently with all these skins n heros n Destiny storys that requires a event only hero etc.  It seems all yall care about is Money.  N not the quality of the game n the players it self.... This game is gonna die.  I already see ppl who have been here a long time leave the game.  All i do now is collect rewards n i will continue to do that till either i give up or yall make this game worth playing again.

Posted on 1/12/18 3:09:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Personal opinions of the skins or fate of the game is not a "Chat" topic, but rather OT

Follow IGG    Follow CC
Posted on 1/12/18 5:00:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok let's be serious. If you are telling that IGG is doing everything in wrong way, they care only about money, and not about us or improving game and add new interesting mode, tell us exactly what would You change in game. What things would you add, or remove. Like increasing/decreasing rewards, increasing/decreasing price for gems/packs etc... What changes in your opinion would make this game live as long as possible ?

Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
Posted on 1/12/18 5:09:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Never thought I would ever say this but being married is cheaper than playing this game

Posted on 1/12/18 5:25:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

One of the major reasons to have different skins in the first place is so the heroes can have a unique/funny/unusual look.  The skin concept is nothing new, and some of the most popular games in the world (Overwatch, League of Legends, etc.) utilize skins.

Which leads to my point:  If you don't like the skin... don't use it.  The player is typically given a choice to use a skin if they so choose, and CC does exactly that.

I think the only legitimate argument against the skins, is that they are not purely cosmetic.  However, I also believe the stat improvement is negligible to the point of non-existence.

Considering the other issues that plague this game, I find it hard to believe that "skins" is the straw that broke the camel's back.

iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 1/12/18 6:59:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So... all of that because you don't lile the skins? is it a must that you buy everything to play or cant you just ignore them and move on?

Posted on 1/12/18 8:13:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

These are the best skins ever. Anubis fits the offensive tackling linebacker and ronin will smash your heads with the bat and bloods will splatter all over the battlefield. I wish they change anubis animation, instead of running on two and attacking with hands he will instead chase like a proper dog and maul his target.

HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 1/12/18 9:05:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just want screen rotation. Is that too much to ask!!??