Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 187547

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] crisis in crisis

[Copy link] 3/884

Posted on 1/27/18 8:23:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

if everyone just stopped donating would avicier ever end?
if we all s5opped donating would igg finally change things there?
how about the event just runs for 5 days total all 4 events includee 2x per month?
the crisis demon is on 2-3days and that other fighting event is on 1 day but these other 2 are on for what seems to be 8 or 9 days?
not highlighted anymore so alot probly dont even see it or hjust want nothing to do with it.  i am at 180k already and its barely past 60% and all i donated was gold mana

Signature
Pumpkin head
Posted on 1/27/18 9:47:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Perhaps if it were a unified effort whereby everyone did not donate, I could see it as a reason for IGG to re-evaluate the feature.  I myself have been complaining about the Ember Army with only last 24hrs.  Given that all (3) features are part of the whole Castle Crisis feature it is reasonable to assume that they would end at approximately the same time.

The biggest obstacle I see with this is getting everyone on board.  P2P should not be a problem, but F2P tend to do whatever required to obtain as much free bonuses as possible.  So good luck with this.8-)

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/28/18 4:12:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think all 4 modes should be open during a timescale.  All 4 start, and end in a specified amount of time.

Signature
Posted on 1/28/18 10:50:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You'll never be able to convince the egotistical people that play CC to become altruistic.

Signature