Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 16    Total Posts: 174723

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Where are they useful?

[Copy link] 5/252

Posted on 2/8/18 4:53:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just picked up Rockno and Athene last night after update. New heroes for me and since I only play like 2-3 times a week now, I don't really know where they shine. Who can they replace? Still on HBM T since I haven't cared for AA+ since it came out and never progressed past 4-10. I don't have too much shards, about 60k, so its enough to take skill up and possibly evo (might opt for evo later though). Fame is in alright standing and talents for both are abysmal so I'm not even gonna worry about that.

Tl;dr- Rockno. Athene. Where r gud

Signature
Posted on 2/8/18 5:04:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Arhene I really don’t know, don’t have her, I am pretty scared if I face 1 tho, her damage is quite good, Rockno on the other hand, he’s like Vlad 2.0 , insane area damage and best used where Vlad used to shine, hbm and ht for example, basicly any gamemode where you face many monsters, on a sidenote, give him a defencive talent like ss, he is tanky, but he dies easy aswell, his damage is already out of this world on his own

Signature
Posted on 2/8/18 5:33:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the advice. I have heard and seen good things about Rockno, Athene seems to not have too much chatter. Don't know if its because she's accepted as a good hero or because she sucks.

Signature
Posted on 2/8/18 6:28:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump so there's hopefully more feedback in the morning :)

Signature
Posted on 2/8/18 6:37:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

When i have rolled Rockno, i didn't had any good scatter team, Anubis or GS. Rockno allowed me to push HBM from AA to AF. Except for that he is huge demolisher so i can say: - Yes, lvl him up. Athene will also be very good in HBM modes, and PvP modes also. Eventually you will devo them both.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 2/9/18 12:06:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Should I put both Rockno and Athene on my team? Is Athene any good there? I've been building up Rockno to tackle Insane Dungeons but I'm not too sure if they'll both be better in my HBM lineup. Currently running SK, PD, Cupid, Michael, Ghoulem, and GF for HBM.

Signature