Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 178503

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Best event to spend gems? Best dungeon hero?

[Copy link] 2/254

Posted on 2/11/18 6:50:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello! Two questions please!

1st: Just curious what is the best event to save up gems for and spend them on? (feel free to explain the event as well :D)

2: What new hero is best at clearing the expert and harder dungeons? 

Sometimes they have like heroes for 19.99 and I got 26 google bucks burning a hole in my phone and I just need to blow them on a hero that can finally 3 star my first expert dungeon. 

Thanks for the input! 

(I am f2p minus events and google survey bucks)

Signature
Hi, my name is Trevor :3
Posted on 2/11/18 6:55:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

All events are luck but the best event is Plant for Prizes. You get a lot of resources and shards and talent runes.

Signature
Posted on 2/12/18 3:05:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Depends on which platform you're on. I find Windows very generous with spend gems & win, and iOS as well. Windows is nuts: for 300 gems you get two TRC's (worth 300 gems each). In Android, it's Plant for Prizes. Used to be Spend Gems and Win but it's starting to look like they've shelved it. Plant for Prizes has been available pretty much every weekend since they started it.

On any platform, if you haven't spent at least 300 gems, in order to get a pet egg, I suggest doing Thunder God's gifts when it's on. It's your choice as to how many rolls you want to do, but I'd go for at least one egg (i.e. 2+ rolls). The fame you can get from this event accumulates nicely over time.

Signature