Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 176760

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] castle clash is dead

[Copy link] 10/734

Posted on 2/12/18 3:18:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

dont waste your money, sooner or later you will regret, like i did and all i know did regret

Signature
bob, bob ross
Posted on 2/12/18 3:32:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I regret spending money on movie tickets more than the money I spend on CC.

Still haven't stopped going to the movies though.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 2/12/18 3:58:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wonder why you wrote topic like that since CC is not dead at all and you are writing about something else. Is it trolling attempt ?
Second thing is that everyone have choice either to use cash on game they like, or use on other things they like. You don't like to use cash in game ?? Don't use it than. You want to use to get something more ? Than use if you like. It is not that anyone is forcing you to spend cash in game.
I was spending cash in different game and i don't regret it, since i was able to do it. If not this i would probably spent it on other thing, which would be gone by now.
One way or another everyone have choice, and telling them what to do is not best idea.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 2/12/18 4:05:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sinatra and Freddie are dead, and I keep listening their songs. 

Spend or not to spend is a choice for every player, same for stop or keep playing.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 2/12/18 6:30:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Castle Clash is just getting started man.

Signature
Systematic Chaos
Posted on 2/12/18 6:54:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It never ceases to amaze me how people who play the game, come to the forum to rage on the game as if they have the power to hypnotize everyone into following their train of thought.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2/12/18 7:40:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nah it's not altogether dead, just a little redundant for some of the veteran spenders/players. They were smart to make a new Anubis-like hero in Esperita and the new Dove Keeper hero is similar to Gunslinger both of those heroes brought in millions worth of revenue (just guessing) so it only makes sense to copy their model and try again. But I do agree that in a way it's dying but that's just my point of view since I've been playing since 2014, doesn't matter if I get a new hero all it does is create a new way to do old things, I'd have to spend like $3k to get competitive with upper accounts in PVP and I don't really feel like doing that lol. But even if I spent that much, as well as other players, I'd only stay competitive for a few months or so then I'd have to spend again. That's a really expensive way to stay redundant.

Perhaps just chalk this up as one of your less intelligent expenditures and move on. This game doesn't really involve skill to be good at it's one of those things where you read what others do or just watch YouTube videos, then copy. At that point you just press start, sweep and then repeat. Not trying to be a jerk by saying that but it's kinda true. I had my fun, guessing you did too, buying gems and getting new stuff but anymore it doesn't make sense to continue as P2P.  Sometimes I wonder if I started spending because it made me "good" at a game, considering I'm terrible at call of duty, made me feel good at a game. Have since returned to COD and it's fun to lose at something which requires skill. Just don't hate on the big spenders in CC, just move on and try something new. Nothing lasts forever, as the saying goes. Your sword shall be missed :(

Signature
Posted on 2/12/18 8:39:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Meanwhile, back in reality...

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~220k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 2/12/18 9:10:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The game isn't dead, only players who stop playing because they aren't satisfied and new players will come.

Everyone decides what they want to do with their money; Instead of buying an xBox, going out to eat, going to the movies, etc, I prefer to spend (what I can) on offers from the Bazaar (like when I got Arctic the other day).

Signature
Facebook CC: https://www.facebook.com/CastleClashEs/
Facebook IGG: https://www.facebook.com/igg/?fref=ts
Twitter CC: https://twitter.com/CastleClashIGG?lang=es
Twitter IGG: https://twitter.com/officialigg?lang=es
Posted on 2/12/18 9:54:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Speaking of new players, it will be harder for them to get a good feel for the game if IGG keeps silencing F2P friendly events like Spend Gems and Win.

Easier for those of us who do fairly well in Lava 4 and GW to just coast for a while. But new F2P won't progress anywhere near as quickly if IGG doesn't give them a hand. Spend Gems and Win (to 2500 gems) was perfect for that!

Signature