Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 1    Total Posts: 176789

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Why is IOS has better Event than Android ?

[Copy link] 4/202

Posted on 2/12/18 3:35:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

iv'e been watching videos from youtube and [Edited by FirstLady] they've got better events than android.  i  wish you the worse thing ever like rolling 3 greens ! :angry::angry::angry:

[edited by Cichociemiak]

Signature
KRUKKRUKINAMERS
Posted on 2/12/18 3:58:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

From what I've seen in vids and on Reddit. IOS player complains too, that "Android has the better event that IOS". 

Signature
We were born to be REAL.
        Not to be PERFECT.
Posted on 2/12/18 4:07:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can bring all the screenshots from spanish forum complains about how good are Android EN Bazaar offers .

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 2/12/18 4:11:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I know that you are not happy with that (as i am also since there is event which i haven't seen on our server for about year, and i herd it is quite often on TW version) but still this is not reason to use profanity words on forum.
We can only accept what IGG will give us, and suggest them to bring back events to us, but will they listen we don't know. Each version have it's own events, which other may not have so complaining is not best idea.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 2/12/18 9:42:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've suspended $$$ until I see more F2P-friendly events return, such as Spend Gems and Win, Enchanting Changes and Quirky Traits come back. They've all gone missing for at least 3 weeks (more, probably), and I am somewhat miffed that they upgraded some of these on iOS but haven't bothered to do so on Android.

I think if you are as upset as I am, you should do the same. This is the only language that will mean anything to them.

Signature