Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 13    Total Posts: 186034

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Tapjoy, don't do the big offers

[Copy link] 5/3181

Posted on 2/23/18 3:58:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey everyone! Just wanted to recommend not to do any of the big offers on Tapjoy as you might not get rewarded even if you show them screen shotted proof. 

I followed all instructions for the 3757 gem and the 11,642 gem Final Fantasy XV offer and was not rewarded even though I completed them both in the 7 day and 14 day time frame respectively. (Luckily neither of these goals took very much time.) 

The reason they gave was:

"I’m very sorry to inform you that the advertiser of the “Reach Power 100K in Final Fantasy XV! ” offer has determined that your transaction is ineligible for reward because as per Machine Zone, this app was not originally installed through Tapjoy. Since the advertiser has made this decision, we will not be able to award your device for this offer." 

Although the offer was clearly installed through them as it comes up on my reward status... Here's a picture...

As everyone should know Tapjoy is not part of IGG and IGG is not responsible for Tapjoy's scams. 

If this happens to you, you can always report the app for scamming. :)

Signature

Hi, my name is Trevor :3
Posted on 2/23/18 4:36:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That has happened to me before. If you ever downloaded it prior to the download through tapjoy then you won’t get the gems. I have however gotten one for over 17k gems so I know you can get it you just have to make sure it’s never been downloaded before

Signature
Posted on 2/23/18 6:56:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for letting everyone know Trevor86, it would be really frustrating not to get rewarded after completing such a burdensome task.

Signature
Hell Yeah!
Posted on 2/23/18 6:59:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

one of my member got that reward tho a month ago

Signature
Line ID: underscore_rootkit
Posted on 2/23/18 7:11:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Definitely had the same issue with the final fantasy app. I did that reward through Tapjoy for another app, and they responded that I hadn't downloaded it through Tapjoy. I definitely did and hadn't ever tried that game before. I have up on Tapjoy entirely. Took me a while to reach level 10 in that game for nothing

Signature
Posted on 10/19/19 3:05:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature