Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 4    Total Posts: 179018

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] What are your veiws on the March Update notes ? (Update Thread)

[Copy link] 10/785

Posted on 3/13/18 1:12:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So, Since we have the Update Going on in the android server for 3 hours,  I wished to know what are u guys most excited about the new upcoming update ? What do you expect to immprove and what u think will not appeal to the people  ? Put your opinions below and lets get Talking !  :D 

-Desi 

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 3/13/18 1:21:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Two words: Quarry fix.

Signature
Posted on 3/13/18 1:21:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm exicited for this update today because it isn't on guild wars day :)

Signature
Might: 355k+
Guild: Aus_gamerz

Line : maca691, maca692
HBM: farming AG and dungeon 7-10 lava4 and IS3
Android US server
Posted on 3/13/18 1:24:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

New hero - cautiously optimistic.  She didn't seem to be that OP to me, but my guildies think she is.

New talents - haven't seen the exact numbers on them, so they might be OMGBBQ good or might be meh.

Arid Ruins - Seems like a nice mode, but I am still not sure what the reward structure is.  Nice mode with no loot is meh.

Quarry redesign - nobody making Taiwan videos seems to have covered what they did, at least not that I seen.  But would be nice not to see those little buggers all over your base.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~250k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 3/13/18 1:25:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

New heroes with super low rate of getting it.

Signature
When you roll 50K gem for a paladin.
Posted on 3/13/18 1:35:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The new op hero,(sniper and tree combinated) who will change game strategy, and probably I will never get him. Except the fact they add more and more crappy skins who doesn't make any sense for heros and 80% of skins doesn't match that hero (GS arctica Medusa revenant Cupid). And the fact they add more and MORE crap game modes with more and more crappy rewards like labyrinth , except that they must think how to -->Improve<-- the old game modes. (We need at least one or maybe two hours per day to complete all of them except if you have GW and you must find and base with old heros because an single freaky walla Anubis rockno this new stupid hero from Christmas Athens evo lvl 180 can destroy your all 200 devo Max old hero's (sk wl Michael Cupid pd and Aries) or at least they can ruin your Aries strategy because you don't have another strategy BECAUSE you didn't get any new Hero since HB come out and it's Impossible to be competitive with any of this freaky new OP heros. And of course they continue to ruin destroy shut down this pretty interesting game ( was and pretty interesting game) with all of this >>xxx<< added monthly by monthly stupids heros because they don't care to improve the game they care only about MONEY. So keep buy them 99$$$$ packages from bazaar with 60 freaking  dove soulstones. Pace brother's!!! •﹏•

Signature
Andrei5790
Posted on 3/13/18 2:53:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Another game mode that gives u unwanted number of soulstones.why do they even hav soulstones in the rewards.i saw a video where a person got 1 soulstone of pd from an elite chest.they should rather put these soulstones into normal chests ,remove them or increase the quantity.

Signature
Irfan
Posted on 3/13/18 3:25:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm happy that now we'll be provided with the option to choose between gems or cards while changing talent. It helps in spend gems and win offer a lot!

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 3/13/18 4:21:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Update has finished.
You can open the game now.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 3/13/18 4:14:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The quarry revamp.... huge improvement with the automatic positioning of the building.

Now how bout a "hire all" feature for hiring troops?

Signature
"Not Sure"?