Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 9    Total Posts: 179300

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Finally xD Got Skull Knight!!!

[Copy link] 5/220

Posted on 5/16/18 10:44:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Alright guys so I did the 200 hero hire roll tonight which was a pretty noobish mistake since I checked the "more events" instead of the "events" and saw the 2000 gem spend chest thing... Well that ended on the 15th... So didn't get to open 15 chests :cwy:... 

And from the hero hire I got frog lady and Athena. Was really hoping for a Nub, SE, and of course an SK xD but no dice. 

So I have been collecting a bunch of cards for no reason, and figured I'd open them! 

So I opened 2 prime hero cards and just got vlad and a lock, but those 9 event cards, actually had 11...(Old screen shot) I opened up the first 10 and nothing new, but then I opened the last one and got an Skull Knight!!! Woohoo! 

Not sure why I collected all those rare and mythic crest bags and boxes and stuff... idk... No real good purpose unless when new crests come out they work for the new crests and are linked to drop the old ones only I guess xD

Signature
Hi, my name is Trevor :3
Posted on 5/16/18 10:47:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Congratz! I am sure SK is one of your favorites.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/16/18 11:05:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Congrats on your new heroes.    SK is not as OP as used to be, but still very strong hero.    Ribbit is too early to tell, but seems to have a lot of potential.    Athene is killer in some modes.   Depending on your altar, they might all be near the top of todo list.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~250k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 5/17/18 2:01:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Congratulations on the sk:) I still love mine even after all this time! Enjoy him!

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 3:09:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Gratz. I was also waiting long time for SK, and i have finally rolled him on December of last year. He was only hero for which i was waiting so long.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/17/18 3:42:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ohhh, I'm very happy for you, Trevor.
Congratulations. *Big hugs*.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri