Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 13    Total Posts: 179414

Total:#20

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Please be fake, please be fake...

[Copy link] 19/1436

Posted on 6/9/18 12:06:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

kind of surprised they are making a second anubis skin when many others dont have a first. Definitely not surprised that either of them look like this

Signature
Posted on 6/9/18 2:44:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I couldnt care less for a creation skin, but why do all the recent skins have this fugly red t-shirt with igg written on it, I mean seriously, that you are already forced to wear it to benefit the stats is one thing, but this is ridiculous.

Signature
Keep rolling, rolling, rolling!

ID 6-10 Clear
HBM AF Clear
Much more to come! 74k Might!
Posted on 6/9/18 5:50:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nothing surprises me with the skins. IGG has gone through some horrendous phases; Rock band, sports team, fairy tale, chef, soccer, ect...

I honestly prefer not to have most of the skins with all the benefits because they look so bad.

Signature
Posted on 6/10/18 1:00:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That means until worldcup finish we will get the skins only like these :-( at least please design a little bit better. Just a little bit...

Signature
Posted on 6/10/18 1:32:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
CASTLE CLASH TOOLS
http://cctools.altervista.org
Posted on 6/11/18 2:10:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why not! I love Football, the world cup is coming, so yeah!. Still will be like prince charming skin, even with that, the hero won't see much action

Signature
Sup!
Posted on 6/11/18 10:56:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Stupid moderator, I even censored that "profanity"

Signature
CASTLE CLASH TOOLS
http://cctools.altervista.org
Posted on 6/11/18 11:54:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Anubis is one of the coolest looking heroes on the game without a skin 'topdog' skin was anything but, and this 2nd skin is just to childish whoever designs these things should stop consulting their children

Signature
Posted on 6/11/18 1:51:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A lot of heroes look great on their own in general, like Michael, Anubis, hell even Cupid.

It would be awesome that you benefit from the stats of a skin the moment you unlock it rather than having it equipped for the rest of your life, or at least be something smarter than just a red shirt and thats it.
Arctica has a nice change of art, which was stylish in another way. But seeing ww or rockno makes me facepalm all day long.

Signature
Keep rolling, rolling, rolling!

ID 6-10 Clear
HBM AF Clear
Much more to come! 74k Might!
Posted on 6/11/18 9:49:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

People laugh, on here, at the new skins. Then they buy them for stat increase and second talent option. Joke is on you, still get smoked in PVP. Even with the second talent.  Best part is reading about how stupid they look.

Signature