Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 9    Total Posts: 178497

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Which level

[Copy link] 5/168

Posted on 8/8/18 8:54:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello in a few days my dove will be ready to evo,but I have no idea what lvl to evo her and get tons of books,could u please tell me what lvl u most prefer for getting books thanks,also just wanted to double check about igsignia and talents I have a lvl 5 WG on her and lvl 5 empower here are some pics tell me if I should keep the talent or not and please tell me if I would switch the igsignia here is pics thanks.

Signature
Castleclashneedstrades
Posted on 8/8/18 9:00:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you need books, 200.  If not, 181

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~250k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 8/8/18 9:05:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This should help

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/8/18 11:26:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I always level a hero to 200 before Evo/Devo, the extra books help save time and can be used for Aetherocks or sold for HB

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 8/8/18 11:51:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

better save the talent and don't replace it with another, in this august update gonna have dove new skin, for insignia i think empower only good on defense, i would recommend you put another damage insignia (brute force would be good or dark patch)

Signature
Don't Hide, Don't Reveal, Just Stay There!!!
Posted on 8/9/18 3:13:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Unless you want to convert the EXP to badges or rocks there's no reason to go past 180 for first evo or 185 for second. Well just go at least 1 exp past so you get 1 book for evolving. 

Now if your hero has any enlighten, even 1/5 (20% more exp) I recommend going to level 200 because it's free experience in a sense. 

You'll notice the amount of books you get back is almost exactly equal to the amount of exp it takes to get from 180 to 200.

Signature
Hi, my name is Trevor :3