Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 20    Total Posts: 180001

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Castle Clash Art Assets

[Copy link] 5/393

Posted on 8/10/18 10:45:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wasn't sure whether this would be Chat, Off-Topic, or Media, so I guessed and put it in here.

ParalumanMod posted Castle Clash Art Assets for use in art, streaming, etc. a few times a while back, for IGG's prospective "official" YouTubers and such as well as for use in art and such. Unfortunately, those links are all dead (the ones I found, anyway). Is there an official location to download said assets, still?

Out of paranoia, I prefer not to download unofficial stuff, so I'm looking for an official source, not someone who says they snagged it and slapped it up for others to grab. I appreciate the thought, truly, but I would prefer it come from IGG directly in some way.

Also, if this is in the wrong place, my apologies. As mentioned above, I wasn't sure where to put it.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 8/10/18 10:54:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just requested an updated link and will post an official link as soon as received.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/11/18 5:52:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Started posting this as a Comment, but it got away from me, and the formatting of Comments is terrible... so here we go.

Honestly, I'm not sure what all was in the pack ParalumanMod posted. I never bothered to download/access it, because it wasn't relevant to me at the time. I just know that it was supposed to be Art Assets for use in fan created art, YouTube videos, or what have you.

Recently I've been working on some informational things for my guild, which I wanted to "decorate up" some, so that it wasn't quite so plain looking. I may also end up making more of them, if the things I'm working on now prove effective, which I may need reference images for.

That's why I wanted to see what was in the pack, to see if that might be of help, both immediately and in the long run.

I've also considered making some videos, but have been on the fence about that. So I wanted the Assets mentioned in case I did, so that I would be using officially sanctioned and allowed media (if/when needed), rather than accidentally using privately created art that might make someone complain that their personal work is being used without recognition.

That's why I preferred an officially allowed source, just as a "just in case" kind of thing.

For the most part, however, for the thing I'm working on right now I was hoping it had something for use as a background image that was clearly CC related. Either wallpaper type things, maps/map backgrounds, Hero group images, buildings and things like that. Something I could build a proper background image out of, if it isn't already ready made.

For instance, if there is an archive of the various backgrounds used on this forum or the numerous loading screens used for the game itself, that would likely be fantastic for the purposes I need at the moment, if those are a possibility.

Overall, however, I'm not sure what exactly I'm looking for, just have a general idea to lead me around a bit.

Also, thanks for that link. It's not exactly what I was looking for, but may be useful in the future, if I continue making info stuff for my guild. :)

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 8/13/18 2:53:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Backgrounds & buildings have been added under items.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CizL36EdOxgQu9vUicamPktbJvtZjNwL

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/14/18 4:51:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Those will all be a big help, I think. Thank you very much, for that. :)

As for the backgrounds/loading screens I'm referring to, I don't remember anything in specific, or I would do that.

But for examples, I'm referring to the background image used here that shows Thunder God on the left bottom, Cupid on the bottom right, the balloons and Fifth Anniversary hot air balloons. There have been numerous backgrounds used over the years.

Those could all be good for use, also as backgrounds, in things like information pages/images (to make them look less plain). They are also nice to have as wallpapers for desktops/tablets/phones. :)

For the loading screens, right now the one in the game is Lavanica facing off against Destroyer and Dracax. There have been a fair number of those, since the game was released, as well, which could serve many of the same purposes.

Those, also, could potentially used for a background images for information pages/images and such.

But, unfortunately, I don't remember many of them, only that I thought some of them were very nice when they came out.

A pack of the wallpapers used here and for the loading screen would be nice, though. I actually already saved the fifth anniversary one and am using it as my desktop wallpaper, right now. :D

In any case, all the help has been much appreciated. Thanks, again.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 8/21/18 2:41:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just checked the link above, out of curiosity. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was updated with the new Wardens. The new Hero doesn't seem to be there (yet?), but it was nice to see that it is seeing at least some updates added.

If this is going to be regularly updated, could we (preferably in a new post without all my rambling in it) get the two links above stickied for future usage?

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.