Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 8    Total Posts: 179009

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Ma Hatma Blog (Grumpy Granny)

[Copy link] 16/1380

Posted on 8/30/18 11:24:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was very blessed to roll Hatma on a smurf during the Hero Collector event.  She was the first 150 I spent for the event.  I did a triple roll and got her again!  I just decided to stop since I didn't have enough gems to go for the slime reward, and didn't think I needed to get many other heroes as I really just wanted to check her out.  At first I didn't realize her full potential and still very focused on trying to figure out how to advance in dungeons after loosing Blitz on my main account.  This is a GS smurf that was very neglected.

BTW, Thanks IGG, this event was epicly insane!

After watching Dragon Kai's video I realized the foreseeable future of dungeons is Hatma!  Seeing how Kai was able to solo Insane 5-1 with Hatma I decided to focus all my resources to her.  I've never built an account like this before so I'm making lots of noob mistakes.

Now onto Hatma.  First thing I did was take her up to skill 9 with the golden slimes I got with her for the event.  She also came with enough gold books to Devo, especially since I already had over 2M hb in the account.  And she came with a Zelous Drive level 5 crest set.

Account is currently 16k might, sweeping HBM P and Expert 7-5, Hatma level 160, 41i, Skill 9, BW2, and Tenacity 2 crest..  I was working on PD, cupid, and GH to help.  But now I realize she can solo so going to let them sit at level 120.

This morning I got Esprita for my daily free roll.  Yesterday I got Storm Eater for quest roll.

Having 10k gems left I Evo Hatma and took her to skill 10.  Was short on flames for 10 star so took her back to old dungeons I skipped and got the 550.  Ran out of red crystals trying to evo her so I did a bunch of cards in LR.  Evo costed about 2400 gems since I only have 1M gold storage.  At level 60 evo hatma already has the HP from when she was 180.  Currently at 2500 attack so will hit the dungeons later once I attack back up to par.  She will survive a lot better when we go back.

Will try and get to Insane tonight so I can start sweeping that.

Signature
Posted on 8/30/18 11:35:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

All I want for Christmas is some Granny:kissing:

Signature
Posted on 8/30/18 12:30:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You are having great luck with that account, Clasher!. 
Congratulations for the Grumpy Old Lady of Castle Clash and all the goodies from Hero Collector.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 8/30/18 1:00:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Definitely very lucky.   Congrats.   A lowbie account with great heroes can be awfully fun to play.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~250k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 8/31/18 10:46:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Didn't get much time to work on dungeons with GW.  Was amazed to see purple sparks again doing the daily roll, got HQ.  Also got zerk 3 for daily roll.  Changed hatma, I should have 400 ms attack now.  Finally got frenzy, dungeons should be a lot easier now.  Got to 71i for hatma, gave her the ZD 5 crest, moved the set of Tenacity 2 to gs.

Starting Expert 8.

Will soon get on ranking board at 17k, 999,999 here I come!

Signature
Posted on 8/31/18 5:46:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
CASTLE CLASH TOOLS
http://cctools.altervista.org
Posted on 9/4/18 12:49:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Made the rank board over 18k now.  Hatma is not really pushing through yet, so I think I have to level up my pd and cupid to survive so I can stack her more, or devo her.  Waiting for next spend event to 9 and 10 star hatma..

Nothing much to report.  Seems like Hatma makes a really huge jump in power when devo.

Signature
Posted on 9/5/18 7:25:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Clasher, have you tested her on Arena?.
I found one today and she didn't let my heroes proc @___@.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 9/5/18 11:06:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Mine gets silenced then dies easily. The 75 percent DMG reduction also only works when she is proccing. Overall rating this hero good, but not game changing without the buffs constant

Signature
Posted on 9/6/18 1:19:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Tried a different approach and 2 flame insane 1-1.  Hatma is really counterproductive to pd.  I started on the lower right side with PD under ga and frenzy.  Waited a little to give him a chance to be ready to proc.  Then dropped hatma, cupid, gh, gs, along with heal spell.  Got a pd or 2 proc onto hatma, and she was able to blast through enough to 2 flame.  Still trying to build crest sets, and inscripting when I can.  Goal really is for Hatma to solo, but want a better sweep for now so I can level up faster.  Hope I can 3 flame something in insane soon.

Frenzy 1
restore 5
GA 3

Hatma 148e, skill 10, tenacity 1, ZD 5 crest, 78i
PD 140, skill 9, zerk 4, mixed crest for hp, 56i
cupid 137, skill 7, vite 3, mixed crest for hp, 41i
gs 143, skill 6, enlight 2, flame guard 2 crest, 41i
gh 140, skill 7, tenacity 3, mixed crest for hp, 61i

Signature