Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 28    Total Posts: 180079

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Obviously IGG don't give a toss what the players think, but..

[Copy link] 4/583

Posted on 10/6/18 2:04:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

With so many people leaving and the general depressing state of the game, I'd like to know what they intend to do if anything.
I care about this game and want to see it succeed, but IGG are actually starting to make me angry with their disregard

Signature
Posted on 10/6/18 3:28:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seriously!  IGG consistently solicits member's feedback and a large portion of their adjustments are based off of that very same feedback.  No matter what they do someone will be displeased, but if you have some viable suggestions there is a section dedicated solely for that purpose.  As for having IGG respond to your inquires, I suggest you use the link ingame to Live Support perhaps they will be able to offer something you feel acceptable.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/6/18 8:17:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG cant change the game or tweak it to YOUR liking unless you, i dont know, make a decent descriptive suggestion in the area titled Suggestions so they can evaluate the current status of their game.
Just a thought but Im pretty sure proactiveness works better than coming to a forum complaining about something with no information on what changes you would like to see........

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 10/6/18 11:19:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I love the smell of a generic pointless useless contentless whine in the morning...

No, I don't.   It stinks.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~300k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 10/8/18 1:03:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

dont believe the forum igg never listened to anyone and never will. cheers.

Signature