Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 1    Total Posts: 179781

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Probably one of the craziest records in CC

[Copy link] 6/938

Posted on 11/7/18 2:57:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Got Arctica on 259 might, also dove, anubis, storm, cupid, revenant, treantaur, death knight, medusa, warlock

Signature
Posted on 11/7/18 3:05:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I doubt it since guys can purchase those heroes & more starting out now. Now if you won the Arc & rolled the others without spending then yeah, probably so :)

Signature
Posted on 11/7/18 3:14:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As Wineman stated you can purchase everything now days, so I have to ask how much did you spend? 

F2p you say?.............Your name wouldn't be Darrendota...would it?

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/7/18 4:23:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Gratz. Although getting Arc now is not difficult task. At least not compared to what i was easier, when only way to get Arc for F2P was Castle Lottery event (no counting Uncover Treasure, but chances there are slim). 28k gems helped, but still getting Arc on F2P acc is not easy task. I know something about it.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 11/7/18 6:27:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I been seeing a lot of devo heroes in the arena when it's a new season with that

Signature
Posted on 11/7/18 8:54:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That’s easy to beat.  Moreover - no way is that a F2P account...it clearly hasn’t been played - meaning it’s just the F...

Signature
Posted on 11/8/18 1:17:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

F2P accounts get good heroes, just less frequent than gem spenders, because gem purchase gems and roll more often, so statically they will generally get more good heroes.  I've blogged a few old accounts that did awesome with some of the spend events.  My most recent was a 2 year old account that was sitting around and I rolled Hatma on release day, and took that account from a few k might to 50k in about a month and clearing insane 4-10.

I also have 2 f2p accounts that have a revite 5 arc now.  Molt and Arc were pretty easy to get for a while.

OP, congratulations and enjoy your account!  You actually achieved arc at 239 might!  most likely the lowest might free arc ever!

Signature