Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 25    Total Posts: 181335

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Lava Island 3

[Copy link] 5/2321

Posted on 1/11/19 1:45:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry if this is posted wrong. I haven't posted my own before but I have been unable to find an existing posting about this issue so I am posting my own. Here is my gripe, and I am sure many will agree...

If You are not at least 11.5K might please DON'T EVEN TRY TO GET IN ON LAVA 3.
This is getting to be an epidemic. I have had to wait well over 15 minutes on several occasions now to get a team of proper might to make a LI3 run. Way too many people are trying to sneak in with low might, often as low as 7k or even lower. For instance, how on earth someone with a non evolved blue hero on the team thinks they can pass? ...This is absurd and will only guarantee everyone LOSING. LI3 is hard enough to pass with a full team of 4 12-14k might. When someone leeches in with low might it only ruins it for everyone including the hitchhiker. Look I get it, everyone wishes they could have more loot. But **some** loot is better than none, so please stick to Mesa or lower LI until your team is of high enough might. It took me forever, but I had to be patient. You can be patient too. It's worth it!

[Edited by Cichociemiak]

Signature
Posted on 1/11/19 2:15:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Indeed there should be minimum team might lvl like 10k to be able to join Lava.
But why those ppl try to sneak it ?? Cause L3 can be done with 3 teams, and they are hoping they will get into one of those 3-Teams setup and they will get rewards. They don't care about other ppl, they hope they will be in winning team, and they just don't want to wait till they get requested heroes and might. Some time ago on smurf i tried random L3, but indeed waiting time for proper team was so long that after many attempts and won battles i just had enough of this waiting time, and currently  i am doing random M4 instead. Quicker, easier, i don't have to check if team is good enough, and even one empower 8 pd i have there is enough to beat it. Yes of course, i would prefer to hit random L3, but cause all of those leechers i lost interest in random L3 on that acc.

As for post all Team Dungeon posts should be in ~Off-Topic section, and try to avoid ALL CAPS lines in posts.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 1/11/19 1:54:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It really depends on the team.  I have ran many successful runs with 5k might teams recently.  The real issue is those teams often have the wrong heros or wrong team setup as well.  The best solution is to just play with your guild

Signature
Posted on 1/11/19 4:46:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As ihatepervs stated the only way to avoid this issue it to run with your guildmates or in established groups.  Random(s) are an entity that can only be restricted by might requirements and even then it does not assure that the heroes on the team will be adequate enough.  So yeah run with your guildmates and eliminate the stress.:angel:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/13/19 6:12:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Li3 is not hard as you think, i have ran Li3 at 3 team , the other 2 team are not up to 8+k. you can make it depend on setup the challenge is L4.

Signature
Rodetzky
Posted on 1/13/19 6:55:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed. Should be a team might requirement.

I am guessing that a lot of them want to be carried, because they don't bring a lot to the table.
When I do l3 I most often just carry. Takes to long to exit -> join->exit->join     lol

Signature

Midgardsormen
Posted on 1/13/19 9:57:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

hmmm i see the point ! if you run with team mate you can make right setup with even lower might but out there everybody will join with mess! you right

if is like that make sure to join with revive ( revive crest, cirrina, tree) team. it will be good

Signature
Rodetzky
Posted on 1/13/19 9:58:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Rodetzky