Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 7    Total Posts: 182005

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Updated rewards

[Copy link] 3/2543

Posted on 3/15/19 12:37:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was wondering what everyone thought about the updated rewards. I was honestly expecting something different. This guild wars I received a bit more fame and about 60k honor badges. Not the most needed resource. I was hoping that they added something like breakthrough stones. Would have made guild wars more competitive again for sure.

Let me know what you think

Signature

Midgardsormen
Posted on 3/15/19 2:00:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was expecting bigger boost in reward amount, but i was not expecting they will add something more to current rewards. I was not that optimistic about those increase. But on other hand i though they will boost quest rewards, like those 8 shard reward, which is terrible, but IGG didn't changed that. I hope there will be more adjustments in rewards soon, cause this one is not enough, and 5 lvl 5 talent boxes from team dungeon is not convincing me.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 3/15/19 2:59:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For the record I do intend to post an "Updated Rewards / Feedback" thread once all the platforms have updated.

However I expected more of an actual update, but was sure that IGG would fall short because the rewards as so outdated to begin with.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 3/15/19 12:08:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That all you got?   I got more fame, more badges and a really cool spiffy glow in the dark pacifier.    Sucking on it now as we speak!

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~415k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)