Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 4    Total Posts: 182289

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] I got too much resources, what to do??!!

[Copy link] 5/1966

Posted on 4/15/19 6:03:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So few days back, i bought a 20 dollar pack for the first time. Now I have 1M fame, 1000+ Golden slime, 8k gem. The problem is I am just small P2P scrub and I am not used to handle large sum of resources at the same time. Any ideas what should I do with it?

I am at 140k might because I blindly level 10 most of my hero... As for heroes I have everyone until Boogeyman. Recent newest hero is Plant Warrior for me. I also got Skeletica from a pack (Boi how he dropped now).

Signature
When you roll 50K gem for a paladin.
Posted on 4/15/19 6:21:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Congratz! But the bragging section is called OT.
Oan: Suck it up and play the game.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 4/15/19 8:16:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is hard to say how you should spend your resources without knowing what your heroes look like. There are always good ways to spend your fame at 140k might tho

Signature

Midgardsormen
Posted on 4/15/19 8:25:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

"Too many resources, what do I do?!!" Reconsider the fact that you just spent money on a series of Binary codes that work together to form graphics and audio that will get you nowhere in life. Except, of course, bragging rights. Oh, wait... It looks like you've already considered your options! Good job! :D

Signature
¡Viva Cristo Rey!
Long Live Christ the King!
Posted on 4/15/19 9:21:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Spend money on this games its like a dead investment.

Signature
Posted on 4/15/19 11:32:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Use it to fully maxed out your main heroes (ie your LBF team and others you use for main modes like GW and dungeon), then don't be in too much hurry to use the rest. Expand your warehouse and hold it back for when you get the next hero + the next. It will save you having to  buy again when you roll your BM or Lazulix for example.

That said, if you want to fully maxed heroes you'll start to work on their destiny group and that will take time + lots of resources.

Signature