Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 8    Total Posts: 182305

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] G.O.T.

[Copy link] 9/3092

Posted on 5/2/19 10:25:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A lot of the members know that I am a big "Game of Thrones" fan.  Over the past 7 seasons we have always had threads sharing personal predicitions and spoilers on upcoming events.  Now as we approach the bittersweet ending of the series, I would like to hear whatever members would like to share.  I personally have lots of questions:

*What will be the outcome of the "Final War?"
My money is on total annihilation.
There has been much speculation:
>Such as Arya will be the hand that finally takes out Cersei.
>Will Jamie kill his sister/lover?
>Will Cersei use "Wild Fire?" and will it backfire on her?
>Will the Hound finally pay his debt to the Mountain?
>What happens between Jon Snow(Aegon Targaryen) & Daenery Targaryen?
>Will Daenery yield to Jon's claim on the throne?
>Will Jon even try to claim the throne?
>Will they reign together despite being Aunt & Nephew?
>Will there be spinoffs?
> How Many?
>Which Time period? The backstory of Eddard Stark, Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen?
>Life after Game Of Thrones.
>Will Sansa & Tyrion Lannister reign over the north at Winterfell?
>Was Samwell Tarly spared to reign as king of one of the seven kingdoms?

Questions! Questions! Questions!  Who has some answers?  Let's Chat

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/2/19 11:34:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's going to be a tough battle but dragons will beat the golden company. Arya will cross Cersei off her list once and for all. Jon and Dani will get back to where they left off. Jon will give up his claim to the iron throne to Dani. The Hound will kill the Mountain. Sansa and Tyrian will get together.

Signature
Posted on 5/3/19 8:53:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My big question is "will Martin finish his magnum opus before he meets his untimely demise".   He is old and my guess not in best physical condition.

I stopped reading the series because books are constantly delayed, and because he has so many characters that I forget who everyone is when next book comes out.    I figure if he is ever done with it, I'll read them one after another and maybe that would make some sense.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~415k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 5/3/19 9:41:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dany will take the throne... but then there will be a long drawn out thing about "Dornish Collusion"

Signature
Posted on 5/4/19 8:28:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm a huge fan! With each new season I re-watch from the very 1st episode through all the seasons before watching the new season. Waiting for the final 3 episodes but in the meantime got all the extras for all seasons.

Maybe I should start with S1E1 now but at the moment I'm working through American Horror Story and am only on S3 at the moment.

Signature
Posted on 5/5/19 6:34:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If am George RR Martin i will made story like this:
Daneris and John will get son ,and Arya will be obliged to take him safely:D
to Daario Naharis and raise him to be stallion who will mount the world
-Before all that Bran,old Gods ,Sansa will kill Sersei but also John and Daeneris whit her own dragon.
-God of Light bring back to life only John who was angry on him why not back to life and Daeneris, angry on Bran ,three eyed raven ,old Gods ask Sam and Qyburn to make him white walker whit dragonglass like children of forest do to Night King (who was also Targaryen and who is not first Night King)
and he and his Ghoust go to hunt tree eyed raven.
also
Bran - tree eyed raven is first Night King

Signature
Posted on 5/5/19 9:28:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In fact, a lot of it is from ordinary logic
Night King die in ep 3 ?! No way
One episode spend for Bran vision of family trees?!...who cares if death coming!
It is obvious Tree Eyed Raven search primary target,someone who is connected to Azor Ahai.
And from some reason Night King who was killed by Arya have some unfinished business whit him and he was weak to fight back.

From "undaing vision" Daneris have some hint :

all comes to this:
Kings Landing been burned whitot roof and snow falling,think that Dragon burn all town whit Sersei 
Unfortunately  Daneris can be killed by JohnSnow ,but I want to believe she will be killed for John love and "light fire for love"
And then will John be blue eyed king but "whitout shadow" whit flame sword like Azor.
Bad think in vision are part that son of Daneris can be die also 
And John will back to life "Stone Dragons" maybe Balerion
if it's a daughter, vision it can relate for "little girl run barefoot toward big house whit red doore" in Braavos.... maybe in Faceless House?

Thats what i was think after books, but maybe its all bul....t,but i will like to be like this

Signature
Posted on 5/6/19 12:39:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is it me or does Dani seem to be coming a bit unglued?

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/7/19 11:45:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Got E04 yesterday and saw it's titled: The Last of the Starks! Very ominous title that got me worried big time. As previously explained, I have not started watching S8 yet so after seeing the title my curiosity is piqued like mad!!!

Signature
_xaos_
Posted on 5/16/19 10:02:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sooooo, 1 more episode to go then the end of GOT.... Forever

Signature
_xaos_