Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 3    Total Posts: 183181

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Heroes for Defense?

[Copy link] 2/2441

Posted on 5/21/19 6:38:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good day, I'm currently sitting at 94k might in my account. I'm also looking for better guilds (neutral guilds and not top or high-end guilds) that is around Top 2,000 to 1,000 or better.

I'm still working on my 6th base, wherein I will be getting it soon. However, I'm struggling a little regarding to the heroes that I should use for GW defenses or raids. Currently, I'm using Lavanica, Lazulix, Rosaleen, Wallawalla and Dove Keeper. For my 6th, Cosmo or Asura is there.

Some of my heroes' are DEVO'ed. Talents and inscriptions are already at max level. I have also put some great insignias with them (empower and survival, mostly). Traits aren't maxed since I'm not a heavy P2P for the gems required for rolling.

If you guys can also help for the suggested enchantments, traits and insignia, it'll be very much appreciated!

• DEVO Lavanica (9/9 SL) [8/8 Survival]
• DEVO DK (9/9 Stealth or UP) [8/8 Survival]
• DEVO Lazulix (9/9 SL or Stealth) [8/8 ZD or Regen]
• DEVO Rosaleen (9/9 SL) [8/8 Survival or Empower or a 7/8 SS]
• DEVO Wallawalla (9/9 SL) [8/8 Empower or 7/8 SS] *I also have him with 5/5 Holy Conviction*
• Cosmo (9/9 SL) [8/8 Empower] *not yet DEVO'ed*
• DEVO Asura (9/9 VB) [IDK what to put]

Thank you guys in advance!

Signature
Got it!
Posted on 5/21/19 7:25:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lava is good defense hero, so is DK.  Lazu works well too.  Cosmo, once you Devo him, is going to be excellent, especially since you got 9 SL and 8 Empower on him.   A friend recently put such a Cosmo on his base, and it became a lot harder to clear.

Walla is a bit of a question.  Depending on your base, he may help a lot or not, depending on how your bases are arranged.   Asura should be good too, but I have no personal experience with him on defense, so not sure how good.   Rosa is a generally good hero, but probably in the group of other good heroes, she would be first to come out.

As guilds go, many guilds are going to be less concerned with your might and more with you being active.   If you are active player, you will be welcomed at any might, except at the very top guilds.   That includes my guild, Neldy (if interested and you are on Android, contact me for information to see if we are good fit).   And for 94K might, you have some great heroes already with right talents at high level, so even if guild has higher threshold, they should be willing to relax it for you.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~445k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 5/26/19 6:46:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature