Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 19    Total Posts: 183087

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Recommended song for video recording

[Copy link] 2/394

Posted on 9/10/19 10:50:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

As y'all are aware of, Android made a policy, that disallows screen recorders to record internal audio. With that in mind, to make a better content, I have to include an audio, free of copyright. And so I think, since I will be recording Castle Clash videos, technically, and as one of the IGG support team members said that I can use the official in-game soundtrack, to be specific it is Netherlands theme song, I can use that one soundtrack in any of Castle clash related content. To be sure that I won't get in trouble for that, I ask Castle clash team of higher promotions to allow me use the Netherlands soundtrack in my recordings, with that along, add the songs artist, and the songs name directly in description. Thanks for reading

Signature
RDV ENTERTAINMENT
Posted on 9/10/19 10:56:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't mind the title. I want to use the song I mentioned above, the Netherlands song, as it's the best soundtrack in Castle clash, and it's defo my fav. I just want to know from higher authorities if I can use it copyright free

Signature
RDV ENTERTAINMENT
Posted on 9/10/19 12:06:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would think that if you are using the song along with Castle Clash content in a manner that does not generate personal revenues, there should be no problems.  However I suggest that you use the link ingame for Live Support to obtain the official approval you are seeking.  Good Luck!!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash