Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 183357

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Adding insult to injury.

[Copy link] 3/623

Posted on 10/7/19 10:38:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I know, I know, IGG, you think that LBF timeouts are a fun method to ruin a formerly popular mode.   You think that giving 10 points after watching two lavas or two zephs or two doves fail to kill each other for 45 seconds is how I get my kicks.    

Still, could you at least give me 50 points for 5 matches of losing timeouts?   50 as in "not 40".   Is this too much to ask???

*Rusty kicks IGG in ...umm.... sensitive bits*

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 10/8/19 2:32:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I had that error also few times, and indeed it is annoying. It should be already fixed since this is not something new, but it looks like we need to remind IGG about it. So I'm with you on this.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 10/8/19 2:56:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I know this is extremely annoying but realistically the whole point system has to be thoroughly re-evaluated.  The only other alternative is to nerf the heroes, and we all know that won't happen, or to release a new more OP hero that is capable of taking them all out easily.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/8/19 5:26:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lol. You think timeouts are annoying in LBFs, hahaha...you should see it in action in FFs.

I mean literally one Ronin can timeout an entire team of 6 SUPER OP bt 30s, for 3mins. Its crazy to the point that its become a "winning" strategy brov.

As for your points mate...shem. 40points only?
Damn!
Look for f2p defenders and attack those..lol. At least you'll gain more points than 10 with lil chance of being timed out :P

Signature
tQ!
Guild: Iron-will {Top 120}
Recruiting Warriors: 150k - 650k Might
LINE: talib.qweli (ID)
Fun. Friends. Family.