Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 183688

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Message board has turned into a dating site

[Copy link] 3/778

Posted on 11/6/19 3:34:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey your message board is full of boys looking for dates and even worse one guy was actively looking for under age girls. Sort it out or shut it down!

Signature
Posted on 11/6/19 7:59:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah, its very disturbing most of the time and it happens so often I wonder if these "17 year old guys" are not 300 pound men in their basement talking to a "16 year old girl" which may be a 350 pounder man. So all in all you never know whats on the other end of that line so I usually stick to guild recruiting pages, sometimes the people are nice their and share their hero talents and stats with us when we ask for a specific hero for a game mode, but I don't think that has happened for awhile. Its more on Line chat now than anything, mainly used by guilds for recruiting, it has proven efficient for quite some time now. For now just don't look at the messages and save yourself a headache, or use those 50 gems and tell them to shut [content removed by FirstLady] up!:D

Signature
Might: 241k

CC name: XgodAlive

Guild: Revive

I use to be f2p for two years, but now a proud p2w
Posted on 11/6/19 8:36:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

OP, World Chat and the Message board are monitored by Live Support, which is where you should lodge any complaints regarding the content.  Unfortunately our responsibility and authority does not reach beyond this forum.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/7/19 12:18:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This subject was already cover buddy http://cc.forum.igg.com/m/topic?ctid=290679

Signature
The fridge