Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 183688

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] how to fix my base or how to improve the defense.

[Copy link] 7/892

Posted on 11/7/19 1:49:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't know if this has been suggested but why don't we get to see the attacks for guild wars? I want to know how to fix my base or how to improve the defense.

Thanks

Doan

Signature
Doanphan111
Posted on 11/7/19 2:14:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes it has been suggested many times and the way most of us fix our bases is by our guild members practicing hitting our base and giving us suggestions to improve it.  You're Welcome!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/7/19 4:21:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you would be able to check how ppl raided your base it would be much harder next time, and GW would be harder overall, cause others would be able to fix theirs also. 
But you can check how ppl raided your base and correct it. It is almost same, and Blitz is exactly same. 
So instead suggesting what was suggested many times before just check "Battle Reports"

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 11/7/19 6:05:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Watch all your Battle reports.

During an active Blitz season is the best way to see how well your base is doing.

The higher your rank, the more hits per hour you'll get. It actually gets brutal up here in top 100.

Signature
tQ!
Guild: Iron-will {Top 120}
Recruiting Warriors: 150k - 650k Might
LINE: talib.qweli (ID)
Fun. Friends. Family.
Posted on 11/7/19 12:55:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You could post your base or invite us to your guild and we can test it and point out your strong/weak points if you would like!

Signature
Might: 241k

CC name: XgodAlive

Guild: Revive

I use to be f2p for two years, but now a proud p2w
Posted on 11/7/19 9:47:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Watch all your Battle reports.

During an active Blitz season is the best way to see how well your base is doing.

The higher your rank, the more hits per hour you'll get. It actually gets brutal up here in top 100.

haha 100% works..

Signature
Posted on 11/8/19 5:08:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
hi
Posted on 11/8/19 10:54:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It doesn't matter how much precent they get it they don't get 100% in gw. So just make it so everything is around your heroes so they can't just spawn their heroes on yours. And this wont work if you don't have constant proc heroes. :)

Signature
The fridge