Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 185307

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Treasure Mining Event

[Copy link] 6/1316

Posted on 3/23/20 12:58:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good day, Clashers! I'd just like to ask a question regarding this specific event - where you spend 300 Gems and you get 1 Pickaxe for mining, then, test your luck for the 3 keys.

May the members of this forum share their experience with this event? For example, were the rewards awesome? Was it worth it? How many gems did it take for you to get the 3 keys? And, everything!

I'm planning to spend my gems on traits once this event pops up! I'm hoping I'd get all 3 keys. I'm thanking in advance - everyone who'll leave their feedback.

Signature
Big or Smol PP?
Posted on 3/23/20 2:18:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Definitely worth it if you can get the first two keys. Last key is hard to get so if you're f2p don't go for the third one.

Signature
Akıncı Loncası
Posted on 3/23/20 2:58:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I could tell many things which i have already said, but instead i would welcome you to read this post i made some time ago:
Thoughts about "Treasure Mining" event
I think there is everything you want to know, although not many ppl responded. But still there are some good thoughts there.
Silver key was what most of folks wanted, since there were event hero card there.
Gold gave Magic Powder and some other stuff if i remember correctly.

Using gems for traits at this event is good idea, but you will have to stop for every let's say 3k gems used and check if you will get missing keys. If yes than wait for another event. I will use gems for traits next time this event will be, when i will save gems, since i need to prepare Rambard, and imo this event is best so far for spending gems.

Good luck.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 3/23/20 3:56:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Honestly for me I spent 6000+ gems to get a bronze key for hopes of the hero card but I didn't get a single key. I still am willing to spend Any amount of gems because this event is really worth it for me. Tho I don't know why the magic powder was removed since I really liked that reward. But I'd do that event a lot

Signature
Server:Amazon
Might:220k+ 
Guild:sundown
I'm a turkey that works well with oof turkey, I'm F2P and have gotten very far, thanks to all my great friends being there for me :)
Posted on 3/23/20 9:52:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My current experience with this event was very good, i used 20 attempts on this event and it only took me three to get the bronze key and 8 to get the silver key, which is huge since the rewards are amazing. Im for sure investing all my gems into this event from now on.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 700K
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: TRENCH
Ive converted to the dark side. May all you remaining f2p have the same luck I did when I was f2p!
Posted on 3/23/20 12:21:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The problem I have with most of the F2P events, especially those which entice you to spend gems is that the random element still exists.  Some will be very lucky and get what they want fairly quickly, but more will spend a lot of gems for rewards that frankly are not worth it.  I have to agree with the others, that it is best to participate in events such as this only if you plan to spend gems upgrading your account anyway.  In this case whatever you obtain is a little something extra.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 3/25/20 1:01:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Best event. I got 2 hot shots, 1 bloody mary and 1 rambard with this event and 1500000 fame.
With 20 event coins i got fame, bloody mary and rambard. With event cards hot shots.

Spent 20k gems 10k gems each time. Got first 2 keys.

I waiting for the event one more time

Signature