Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 185957

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Interesting things I've collected during playing through the game

[Copy link] 3/434

Posted on 5/6/20 9:57:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello everyone! so as the title suggests, I've collected interesting things that you wouldn't expect to see when plaything the game, enjoy these and have a good one!
This is all I have so make sure to check out every so often for more interesting stuff! (I think the lost realm ones are insane,) and I wish you all well and have a great day!

Signature
Server:Amazon&android
Might:310k+ 
Guild:sundown
I'm a turkey that works well with oof turkey, I'm F2P and have gotten very far, thanks to all my great friends being there for me :)

Android:
Might:22k
Guild:none
Posted on 5/6/20 10:44:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Interesting, but not really anything crazy / cool or weird..

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/7/20 2:10:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Maybe you could rename it to "Interesting/funny/weird things" ;)

I remember few things right now.
- I have seen that "?" over guild few times before which was visual glitch, but indeed little weird.
- In LR once i found situation after entering that i saw only devo teams. Only once. I had to use around 15 cards to create same situation next day.
- I also found few times base of one player during raiding, where he placed all mines/storeges on opposite side where heroes were and added description " FREE RESOURCES" or something like that with arrow pointed on those gold/mana buildings. It made me laugh every time i saw it, but i didn't made screenshot of that.
- Not mentioned many different funny/embarrassing base layouts made mostly from walls which were posted here long time ago.

But maybe other folks will find and post interesting/funny/weird screenshots. Who know.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/7/20 2:25:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The only thing weird I see in this game is the huge perverts and pedo community (looking at you broadcast channel..)

Signature