Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 185957

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] floating isle question.

[Copy link] 3/427

Posted on 6/4/20 10:59:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi everyone! So today I was messing with the guild and the question poped up on, how much magic powder does it take to get one floating isle special hero? (Not counting soul stones you get along with the rolls.) We're trying to figure it out and I'm not sure what the answer is to this, so any responses would be nice. Thank you and have a great day/night!

Signature
Server:Amazon&android
Might:310k+ 
Guild:sundown
I'm a turkey that works well with oof turkey, I'm F2P and have gotten very far, thanks to all my great friends being there for me :)

Android:
Might:22k
Guild:none
Posted on 6/5/20 1:12:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You need 10 tries to get guaranteed 2ss, each try consumes 5 powder so 5000 powders will 101% guarantee you the new hero. If you're talking about getting ss from the roll itself then I'm not sure if 49999 powder is enough.

Signature
HBM AJ 55.2s      AK 2:06:6s (no dyna)
FT 45 3.0s    FT57 10.5s
Arena consistent top 20 (retired)
iOS player btw
Posted on 6/5/20 7:18:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not all hero give 2SS per 10 roll, some hero only 1SS! So please check it before you start to consume your powders:-)
In case of 2SS per 10 roll, the 5k is the worst case which never happen. Because during rolling, you get also free roll sometime (usally every 10 roll you may get 1 free roll). SO in the average, you may get 2SS every 9 roll (45 powders instead of 50 powders for 2SS). So you will get the new hero more or less with 4.5k powders in average.
But there is another point, during the rolling of the powders, you get many new staff, but sometime also the SS of the new hero. So you may get the hero with less than 4.5k powders.

Signature
Posted on 6/5/20 7:28:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dont know if you've noticed but there are free rolls also when the button flashes gold after a roll the next roll is free so that would also effect the total amount of rolls.

Signature