Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 7    Total Posts: 185524

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Thoughts/opinions for the new dragon.

[Copy link] 3/315

Posted on 6/27/20 1:22:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello!
So I'm pretty curious on what you all think of this new dragon, imo it's a huge game changer but. I want to hear what you all think of this new dragon,  and how you'd probably balance it out.(optional if you'd like to add this part.) But I'm excited to see what you all think of this new dragon.

Signature
Server:Amazon&android
Might:220k+ 
Guild:sundown
I'm a turkey that works well with oof turkey, I'm F2P and have gotten very far, thanks to all my great friends being there for me :)

Android:
Might:22k
Guild:.unity.
Posted on 6/27/20 1:36:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The new dragon at the moment is too overpowered. You just have to build him correctly and he solos  all bases by himself (its insane that a double evolved hero non bt kills 6 bt30 heroes)
i run dragons cover with stealth on him
wicked as second talent
but based on this new type of heroes epic
within the next 3 updates he will have his counter

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.63mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
Posted on 6/27/20 5:50:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Since i wrote what i wanted in @123457 post i can only add that it would be good if there would be way to get that dragon SS from some modes just like with Lava earlier. So it would be good to get it after some time for all players who didn't bought it.
We all know that new dragon is more powerful than any other hero, and only heavy P2P are able to get it quickly, which is more accessible to rest of P2P as time is passing, but even now we can see Zephy quite often, and someway i don't want to think how it will be when along with Zephy there will be Dyna. It will be just too much for many players.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 6/27/20 8:57:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

here is mine he is still non evo cause he is kinda out of my spending range especially now since they removed powders from build a pack
exact cost
3k powder per individual duplicate 9k to get him bt30
the his relic system which requires 1 copy every five lvls and after lvl 20 it requires 2copies
so you need 21 copies to fully max him out which comes down to 63-65k powders depending on your RNG can you imagine getting heroes like this every month? too expensive

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.63mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix