Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 186234

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Hero alter help?

[Copy link] 4/341

Posted on 8/19/20 12:44:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello!

I'm curious on what I should use as my top 6 for gws hbm raids defense etc,  thank you!(alter below)

Signature
First Triple Evo Dyna Owner,
570k(might forget to change sooner or later)
Free to play
Hmm...what else to put here...
Turkey!
Posted on 8/19/20 1:27:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is it bragging time again?

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/19/20 7:11:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For heros I would use walla, lava, rune, fox, dove and saint. You could replace fox for ram if you wanted but that's up to you.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 805k
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: EternalAtake_
Android F2P going on 7 years strong. Currently on a quest to obtain a bt 30 dynamica. 
Posted on 8/21/20 8:06:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In the current meta, H2H and sniping aren’t really viable for raids or GW which is why a lot of ppl focus on AoE heroes for base damage. I still try to go h2h because it’s safer to keep from dropping flames, but I generally can only hit some of the top 10s at 1.1 mil might myself. I won’t suggest anything for hbm because I’m only on AI and haven’t focused on my base since I used a death box back in the single letters.

Signature
Posted on 8/21/20 12:04:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wouldn't use DD, or Cosmo.  I personally target bases with those heroes on a hero base.  Cosmo has use for attacking and he can be a good defence hero but you have better heroes than him.  You definitely want to have fox, saintess, Zeph, dove, and rune master out there, for a sixth I'd go lava.  This would be for gw defence.  For attacking you could drop saintess for rambard with doom balloon or Cosmo if you need more AOE DMG but fox should be enough to keep Cosmo on the bench.  If you're going after heroes leave saintess in.  You really don't need a healer with most of these heroes, especially if you have healing talents on the more vulnerable heroes, which, built correctly none of those are vulnerable.

Signature