Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 186227

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Achievement unlocked.

[Copy link] 10/823

Posted on 8/30/20 6:01:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi folks.

Today is my time to show off.
I have just reached another very important step in very important project.
I haven't used any cash to do it, it is all from savings only. No money included like i said earlier. Dyna Soulstone bags from Tree of Choice helped s lot, cause i found around 140 SS this time, which is something. It saved me lot's of Magic Powder.
Ok, so here it is, i gave ench HC, and i think i will go with full acc and i hope it will be ok. Or maybe there will be better traits for that dragon ??

I don't think i will go for relic, cause getting another 2 copies will be difficult to get. So i will stay with what i have.
But that was really fast, i have gathered enough SS for Zephy in half year i think, and Dyna took me much less time, considering had to find 3 copies. So is it possible ?? It is possible, just careful planning, saving gems, Magic Powder and Event Coins is paying off. But this is hardest part. You will either aim to get dragon, but not other heroes, or you want new heroes, but not dragon (this rule don't apply to P2P)

So good luck in finding your own Dragon

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 8/30/20 7:43:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Congratulations!
How much time/gems you spent in total to get all 3 copies of dynamica?
Android server usually had treasure mining running together with tree of choice?

I’m on iOS and also trying to get dynamica on f2p method. Now having 1 copy + 60coins + 1000 powders, think I still need 2-3 months to get my dynamica devo bt30. iOS treasure mining don’t usually run with other f2p friendly event. Maybe only carvinal cake occasionally.

Signature
Posted on 8/30/20 9:04:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Congratz!!
Would you share with us how you accomplished this feat? I am aware that powders can be farmed but I am confused how you collected enough in such a short time to gather the several hundred you were short for the first one and two additional copies in less then a month.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/30/20 10:47:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow grats man, that's a crazy achievement! For being the first f2p (that I know of) to get dyna double evod and proving once again that with hard work and thought out planning anything p2p in cc is possible for a f2p(except maybe destroyer lol), you by far are the best cc f2p player I've had the honor of knowing and look forward to seeing what other insane things you accomplish throughout the rest of castle clashes life.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 750k
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: FromAllCountries
Android F2P going on 7 years strong. Currently on a quest to obtain a bt 30 dynamica. 
Posted on 8/31/20 12:31:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Congrats our mod cicho! Ill share mine too after this one :)

Signature
Lets make CC great again!

Android Server

F2P players club - former heavy P2P n retired on Arena

PM to join Legendary F2P Players groupchat, Line id : clasher_indonesia
Posted on 8/31/20 12:34:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Beastmode unlocked from fre2play, letsgo!

Signature
Lets make CC great again!

Android Server

F2P players club - former heavy P2P n retired on Arena

PM to join Legendary F2P Players groupchat, Line id : clasher_indonesia
Posted on 8/31/20 1:53:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is im quitting.....
f2p gets dyna bt30 before me .... :mad:

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.76mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#4692
Posted on 8/31/20 3:45:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Congrats choicemaniak on devo dyna. I hope to evo in a few weeks time.
Last 5 dyna bags gave me 12 dyna ss, hugely dissapointed when that happens....i should have picked the powder.
But the 5 before gave me 36 if i m not mistaking.

Anyway, just want to say good job !

Signature
Posted on 8/31/20 10:18:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Congrats Cicho..you seriously achieved something very appreciable that too being fully f2p way..I was also doing the same stuff in floating isle but sadly the idea striked quite later in my mind that on last day I would hit for 25 magic powder in case if no free chance appears. Moreover getting other copies now such a terrific thing you did coz I'm feeling dizzy in arranging just one copy lol...

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 9/1/20 1:04:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Welcome Buyers, Are you searching online terms like Kubota B9200 Compact Utility Tractor Price USA, Kubota B9200 Engine Specifications, Kubota B9200 Compact Utility Tractor Key Features and images? then here in this page, you will get that all kinds of information, which you want to know about it.