Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 4    Total Posts: 186759

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] very Hard to buy gem

[Copy link] 3/261

Posted on 1/12/21 3:04:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

why the way to buy gem really like an no civilization People, no technology.dont know how to say, Last time i buy so easy.. now need thousand time to register and fail and do again and fail. idiot developer

Signature
Posted on 1/12/21 5:11:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Question where you need to register and how You are trying to buy gems. If last time there were no problem, why you need to register again ? Do what You did last time with acc you did last time and it should work. With problems contact Live Support, not forum.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 1/12/21 6:50:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It would appear that the issue is not with the developer but the available means to purchase in your region.  The fact that you are required to register indicates that it is not one of the most reputable entities.  However as Cichociemiak indicated for purchase issues you really need to use the link ingame for Live Support.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/16/21 9:57:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm having trouble buying bazaar pack havent brought for ages so have to enter code sent to me by my bank.
I have to pull top off screen down to see code but by doing this it allso pulls the payment screen down and cancel the transaction.
Has anyone else had this and worked out how to do it

Signature