Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 187490

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Moving from android to ios

[Copy link] 3/675

Posted on 2/2/21 10:40:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It really sucks that I can’t move my game from android to iOS and as a result I’m gonna have to forget this game and all the insane progress I’ve made so far. Hope they compatibility the platforms soon before this game is totally forgotten

Signature
Posted on 2/2/21 11:05:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well I am not sure how you want anyone to respond to your personal opinion.  No you can not jump from one platform to another, you can however obtain an iOS emulator compatible with your Android device, but your account would still be an Android one.  If you want to play on iOS you will have to start an account on that platform.

On another note, just because one person decides to leave the game behind does not mean that others will follow.  Throughout this game's existence I personally have seen many leave, some of which return after a brief while, all the time there are new members joining, so again the departure of one person will not kill the game.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2/2/21 5:50:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is not impossible, there are games which allow to play folks on different devices, and they all can be in one game, not many games depending on region, language etc. But for sure it would be difficult to do this. Why ?? Cause i think devs would already did that if it would be that easy.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 2/17/21 5:36:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature