Total:#13

Create Thread

[Media] Road to 1,000 Subs

[Copy link] 12/1473

Posted on 2/22/14 9:04:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Rawtism at 3-7-2014 03:57 AM

Edited by Rawtism at 3-6-2014 01:06 PM

Hey guys,

Recently started a new youtube channel and i have set a goal of reaching 1k subs for myself. after gaining over 400 in my first week, i want to see the true power of the community.

I know there are A LOT of new youtubers starting up at this time, all that im asking is for you to check out my channel. If you like it then Subscribe. If you dont like it then im sorry for wasting your time. Im doing this for fun and i want you guys to have fun while visiting my channel.

I post alot of content, my editing skills are improving quickly. I like giving back and taking advice from my viewers etc..

Im not trying to be the next SandSeven, he is the original. Im simply doing something i enjoy.

The more my channel grows, the more my giveaways and general effort put into the channel will grow as well!

Im relying mainly on word of mouth to promote my channel. There are no real other ways to promote your videos besides these forums. Or get a shoutout from s7 but im not one to ask people for stuff like that.
So what im saying is tell your guildies about the channel etc... it would mean alot.

At 1,000 subscribers i will do FIVE $10 Google play cards giveaways at once. That is my goal.

I doubt anyone will actually read this all the way through but, its worth a try right??

Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Rawtismm

Signature

www.youtube.com/user/rawtismm
Posted on 2/28/14 2:44:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

bump

Signature

Posted on 3/2/14 4:44:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Great Youtube Channel bud. You got me sitting through the whole video of you rolling for the Cupid, lol. Glad you got it. And what a sweet talent to roll with it. Congrats

Signature
Posted on 3/3/14 8:41:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

redeem(12795335 replied at 3-2-2014 04:44 AM
Great Youtube Channel bud. You got me sitting through the whole video of you rolling for the Cupid,  ...

Thanks for watching!
I was so happy when i finally got him lol

Signature

Posted on 3/4/14 12:46:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rawtism replied at 3-3-2014 05:41 PM
Thanks for watching!
I was so happy when i finally got him lol

No problem, I bet you were. There are a few players in our guild waiting to experience him still. He's a stubborn over grown baby, lol. Tough to catch.

Signature
Posted on 3/6/14 1:00:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Rawtism at 3-6-2014 01:06 PM

Hey guys,

Recently started a new youtube channel and i have set a goal of reaching 1k subs for myself. after gaining over 400 in my first week, i want to see the true power of the community.

I know there are A LOT of new youtubers starting up at this time, all that im asking is for you to check out my channel. If you like it then Subscribe. If you dont like it then im sorry for wasting your time. Im doing this for fun and i want you guys to have fun while visiting my channel.

I post alot of content, my editing skills are improving quickly. I like giving back and taking advice from my viewers etc..

Im not trying to be the next SandSeven, he is the original. Im simply doing something i enjoy.

The more my channel grows, the more my giveaways and general effort put into the channel will grow as well!

Im relying mainly on word of mouth to promote my channel. There are no real other ways to promote your videos besides these forums. Or get a shoutout from s7 but im not one to ask people for stuff like that.
So what im saying is tell your guildies about the channel etc... it would mean alot.

At 1,000 subscribers i will do FIVE $10 Google play cards giveaways at once. That is my goal.

I doubt anyone will actually read this all the way through but, its worth a try right??

Thanks.

Signature

Posted on 3/6/14 7:40:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I read it all the way through. GL sir!
Hope there is enough content to do many videos.

Signature
Posted on 3/6/14 8:27:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Read all the way through. I like your vids so I subscribed.

Signature
IGG Info: Facebook.com/IGG
Events/Info: Facebook.com/CastleClash

Posted on 3/7/14 4:50:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

deadmentre replied at 3-6-2014 08:27 PM
Read all the way through. I like your vids so I subscribed.

Thanks!

Signature

Posted on 3/7/14 6:02:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for watching!  I was so happy when i finally got him lol

Signature