Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 21036

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Media] my strategy for keeping in the top 1000 arena

[Copy link] 5/674

Posted on 3/17/14 2:58:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here is a short video of my two squads I run in the arena that keep me I'm top 1000, hope this gives some of you guys some good ideas! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjI-idoqt8Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Signature
Posted on 3/17/14 3:03:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Arena is not only about a good dps setup
Or head to head

It has a lot to do with skills / talents / hero lvls as well as placement on the deployment thing (sorry no idea how the blue thing is called)

Oh and the key for success?
$  and too much time.

/irony off

Nice video :)

Signature
Posted on 3/17/14 3:37:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yes I know that (why I'm in top 1000 lol) but I have mostly crap talents and I just made this vid to give some people some new ideas maybe

Signature
Posted on 3/17/14 4:06:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i watched the video twice.

Basically it is the same exact strategy i use to be in top 50 in arena

i use two teams
dps  & head on head

your tips and tricks are right on!!
keep it up
feel free to add me in game =D

for full dps lane i recommend you just place all your heroes at the very front of the lane

Signature
Posted on 3/17/14 4:15:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

@yang man, would you recommend me buying ac? I feel like for me to move up I might need him. I've never made it past 230

Signature
Posted on 3/17/14 4:22:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i tell you what....
i will message you

Signature
Posted on 3/17/14 5:22:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here is a short video of my two squads I run in the arena that keep me I'm top 1000, hope this gives some of you guys some good ideas! And this needs to stay in general discussion, its here to help people and no one sees anything in media, its so annoying to see mods move my threads without telling me even after I get positive feedback and favor from people I have helped. If you are going to move a thread at please at least pm me why. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjI-idoqt8Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Signature