Create Thread

[Media] IGG greedy 30k gems

[Copy link] 12/2129

Posted on 10/16/17 7:01:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

https://youtu.be/AWJKgStPaYI
   Just roll 30k gems and guess what?? Crap and more
[Edited by FirstLady]

Signature
THIS GAME IS BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on 10/16/17 7:26:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Explain to me how a company marketing a product is greedy? I mean as a consumer don't you bear responsibility for your finances?  IGG guarantees an exchange of gems for heroes, but no where does it say whether they will be Essences, Oridinary, Elite or Legendary.  Nor does it say whether that hero will be useful or systematically outdated.  You did get one of them with every roll, didn't you?  So how does your bad luck equate to them being greedy?

Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of the rolling system, but at least everything is upfront and above board.  IGG guarantees nothing.  What is offensive is when consumers buy the gems and roll and then complain and point fingers at the company when, in reality the fault is not theirs, but yours.  You should have stopped long before 30K, but your greedy desire to have that specific hero inspired you to continue.  So own your decision and stop deflecting blame to others.

btw: I checked out the vid and counted about 11 or so legendaries, you obviously were rolling for a speciific hero.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/16/17 8:47:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So, I watched video of "failed" run.   10 legendaries, including TT, Medusa and HB.   Out of 200 rolls it comes to 5%, with 3 good heroes.    That is a darn good percentage. 

In comparison, I rolled 6k today, had one shardable legend.   That is half the percentage of OP, and worse heroes.    And yet I felt no compulsion to start a whiny, pissy thread

In other words, OP is an...  ummm....   some words that FL will ban me for I use them.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~415k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 10/17/17 3:02:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Try rolling 200k for gs and not getting her

Signature
All it takes is for humanity too work together so that we can unlock our hidden knowledge.
Posted on 10/17/17 4:37:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rolling for specific hero make sense only if you have large amount of gems and you can roll, and roll, and roll, and roll, and roll,.......................(skipping)......................... and roll, and roll, and roll, etc.... Then you have chance to get hero you want.

Any other "rolling for hero" can only make you mad, cause chances you will get wanted hero from 10k gems or 30k gems are ridiculous. It is obvious that ppl will blame IGG for "not giving them what they want" but how many ppl understand that rolling chances are same for everyone. Did IGG promised that after every ___ spent gems we will get legendary hero ?? Did they promised that you will roll new hero every week ? So why you are complaining ? It is all about so called "luck", it is nobody fault, if you don't have it.

I have never rolled gems "for specific hero" but more like rolling "Will i find anything interesting today?". This way i'm not as much disappointed from results, and i can only be surprised when i really find something new.

Hmm... and i even managed to write it all without using any aggressive words ;)

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 10/17/17 6:36:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah man I feel you.. I recently rolled 90k gems and all I got was crap Ronin, crap Rockno, crap Wallawalla and crap Mechtessa. All I wanted was Anubis and not those hero's which i didn't own before. They should have handed out Anubis like candy to me grrr greedy IGG

/sarcasm

Signature
Posted on 10/17/17 3:30:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, 260000 gems to get demogorgon is not a greedy thing.... 150$ is not enought to get 1 hero that outs last 7 months? Newer hero i got on video have 8 months old! are u all kidding with me??? or am I just too poor for this game? U all should try go to youtube, big line chat room and check what other players think about this game and why they quit! The android english server have alot accounts but alot are inactive, because we are unable to deletw accounts!! Only me have 35 smurfs!! Of corse 1 main and about all others is for roll when updates out, is about 30 inactive accounts!! And all have 1 star on playstore ehehehehe

Signature
THIS GAME IS BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on 10/17/17 3:57:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If u were going for a specific hero theere always cool hero in bazaar packs just have to wait

Signature
YouTube saberath 2
Posted on 10/17/17 10:34:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature