Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 20775

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Media] Skull Knight cosplay video!

[Copy link] 5/602

Posted on 11/27/18 8:08:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey guys! Here is my walk on of Skull Knight at my anime convention... they were supposed to play the castle clash theme music but found some weird remix I guess... lol! Yeah... no one knew who I was T_T 

Youtube video

Here is a cosplay music video that I am in :3 

Cosplay music video

Signature

Hi, my name is Trevor :3
Posted on 11/27/18 10:56:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dude! How tall are you? 

You should have smashed the 1st guy over the head and stabbed the 2nd....lol!!!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/28/18 3:32:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Alive it looked even better than in pictures. And you were wondering if it looked good. I can tell it was brilliant, not good, and better than i though it will look like :D.

As for convention maybe there were no ppl who were playing CC so that's why no one recognized you. It happens. It wasn't "Mobile Game Convention" after all ;)

I was thinking that maybe next time try to think about some fighting performance, to add some background to it. I don't know how solid your costume is, but i think it should survive some swings, cuts and pushes so it would look like you are fighting with someone and in the end you are winning. Of maybe ask your friend to wear PD costume so you will have real opponent to performance ;). Well this is at least what i would do, to make it look little differently.

But once again i think this is one of best cosplay costumes i saw, and for sure one or most complexed ones. Keep it up.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 11/28/18 8:28:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well made costume

Signature

Midgardsormen
Posted on 11/28/18 11:14:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

credits to you....looks awesome!!

Signature
Posted on 12/23/18 7:45:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That is one of the best cosplays I've ever seen! It's very detailed and realistic. :D

Signature
- Dryad