Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 21305

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Media] My first Breakthrough 35 Hero Zephyrica In-Action!!! What an Absolute Beast!!!

[Copy link] 8/533

Posted on 11/29/20 1:45:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In this CC video I take my Zephyrica up to BT35 and then spend 60k gems on traits to lock in some more power for this beast of a dragon! I then take him out and have him destroy a bunch of bases; it's a bunch of solo attacks along with some base destruction using an amazing team of Heroes including Dynamica, Axe Punisher, and one of my all time favorite underdog Heroes, Occultist! 

Watch the video here!

Thanks,

Galaxus

Signature
Posted on 11/29/20 1:56:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Interesting video. That build you have on dyna seems to only be good at lower mights, I tried using it a while ago and he just gets killed by dyna after HR activates and enters its cd. The thumbnail on the video is somewhat incorrect as your zeph is skill 11/15 and enchantment 6/6 so hes not truly Maxed. Occultist is also not a underdog hero. He has been used server wide by high and low might players alike for his unique ability to convert damage into hp, which makes him ideal for both defense and offense.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 1.3 Mil
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: TheCoalition
Android F2P going on 7 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.
Posted on 11/29/20 2:29:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I never said Fully Maxed out, I was only referring to his Breakthrough Level! Thanks for the feedback though!

Signature
Posted on 11/29/20 7:26:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is so good to be P2P, You can do things like that right away without waiting for res. Anyway it looks like BT35 is making difference, and it is good to have strongest heroes there but only problem is getting there if you are not P2P.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 11/30/20 12:30:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree, as I also work on several f2p accounts! It is difficult to find the resources to bring your Heroes up, and that's one of the reasons that I took a break from the game a while back; it was partly out of frustration over the imbalances between P2P and F2P players! I believe IGG is actually making great efforts to make it easier for f2p players to obtain Heroes like Dynamica, which back in the days of Moltanica, would have been reserved for the whales out there, and now we can all grind hard and get him over time! It's just the over time part of it that is tough to accept; it would be nice if there were more opportunities to gather key resources like Ignition Stones and Capstone Rubies, or even more importantly Blesssed Tome 3 books and Red Crystal chests, all of which the Breaktrough process requires a massive amount of each of those resources.

Signature
Posted on 11/30/20 12:33:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice vid and gameplay

Signature
Lets make CC great again!

Android Server

F2P players club - former heavy P2P n retired on Arena

PM to join Legendary F2P Players groupchat, Line id : clasher_indonesia
Posted on 11/30/20 1:02:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks man!

Signature
Posted on 11/30/20 4:20:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was a huge fan before you quit glad to see you back although I'm not drawn into these new videos like I was before

Signature
Posted on 11/30/20 9:11:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I appreciate that, and can I ask what content moves you to watch vids these days? I'm still trying to get a feel for what the game needs right now, as far as video content goes, and what type of videos would be most helpful for my viewers since returning!

Signature