Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 21052

Total:#20

Create Thread

[Media] Arena - F2P vs P2P !

[Copy link] 19/1642

Posted on 1/21/14 7:03:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys , in this video you can see how my new talents works ! You can see that F2P or P2P the only important thing is , the motivation , if you like this game and want be a good player , you can do it ! Better than others P2P players !

-----------------------
ARENA - F2P vs P2P
-----------------------

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 9:05:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Now , i know that we can be better than p2p player ! thanks

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 10:10:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by xKeisukex at 1-22-2014 11:14 PM

Maybe you can show us the new talents of your heroes since you said that you're showing us how they work? We don't know what talents you're talking about.

It's a nice video but all I'm seeing is a full set of overleveled legend heroes on a smurf account vs people with lower average levels. And I think it would be nice if you can show us how you can beat 5/5 revitalize p2p teams as a f2p average talent team. (Because that's the whole point of your video, f2p vs p2p right? unless you're talking about using f2p non-full legend teams to win p2p full legend teams but apparently that's not the case since you have 5 legendaries)

Nice work for the video, just that it completely missed the point you were saying.

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 10:23:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Who is this?:(

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 1:39:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well to me it looks most likely F2P VS F2P. Only your first opponent had mage.

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 2:39:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1) You always attack the weakest opponent... like really? At least make it interesting.

2) Only saw 1 spirit mage, which since the update, isn't nearly as effective in arena.

3) I was P2P and I can honestly say most of our guild P2P members have better F2P Smurfs than your main account.

4) Show us some top 300 fights in F2P. I know people with F2P smurfs that sit under 1k all day long.

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 2:46:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This post is great , i really like it ,
1) the talents are showed at the end of the video .
2) We are not stupid so we know that is impossible for a f2p win a p2p with 5/5 revitalize for all heroes , but like i said , we , f2p players , we can be better than some p2p players , you agree with this keisuke ? I'm not angry with people who spends money in game because all of us can spends money for everything ! :) I only made video on how , f2p players can play better and i want that all the f2p people know where a f2p player like me , can arrive , with free gems and dedication , this is my purpose , if with my video i can I can improve someone I'll be happy :)

Thanks for the great comment Keisuke , this a constructive criticism :)

Teenhcl ,the video name is f2p vs p2p ? in the video i win against spirit mage ? This is f2p vs p2p ? therefore the title of the video is right :)

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 3:24:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

nice video and music

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 3:36:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

to whitegg

1) This was my first video about arena , and i tried with weakest opponents , i will make this better soon :)

2) I never say that spirit mage is awesome , i only write in the title f2p vs p2p , that is what you can see in the first arena :)

3) Are they really f2p ? if so , i'm happy for them :)

4) I started play on this account in December , so needs time for what you are saying .

This is for all the comments that i received .

I made these video to have fun and share my progress and my way of play this game , this is all :)

Signature
Posted on 1/23/14 1:12:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yes exelenté

Signature