Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 184887

Total:#125

Create Thread

[Guild] Join Jesusfreaks (Amazon) ranked 2nd on Amazon!!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 124/15214

Posted on 1/22/16 11:37:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi everyone,

Jesusfreaks (AMAZON server) is a Christian guild looking for a few more players to join us.  We are the second ranked guild in the game . We are not concerned with what your might is. You will be accepted if you are just starting or if you are 400k might.  Due to so many low might players joining, we now set the limit to apply at 35k might but if you contact me in the game I will get you in the guild.  We simply want to weed out the non committed so for lower might players they must contact us first.

We do kick players after missing a few guild wars.

Boss-21:00
Torch-20:43
Fortress-20:00

We require all players to play guild wars and no cussing on the boards!!

Lava 3 and 4 daily.   Over half the guild does lava 4 and you will be too soon if you join JESUSFREAKS.  You may have to work on certain herkes but we will show you!

Summit 3 and 4 is ran daily.  Most of us are doing summit 3 but a lot are doing summit 4!  Some are running summit 1 for ease.  
In guild wars we don't care what your score is we just want you to play all 5 tries.  if you are super busy just hit the 5 weakest bases, get points!  
You won't be kicked for missing any given guild wars but if you are not playing more than missing then  I will boot you.  

Join us and win!  God bless!

Signature
Posted on 1/24/16 4:54:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump.

Signature
Posted on 3/14/17 5:45:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am back recruiting again. Apply in game to Jesusfreaks if you want to join.

Signature
Posted on 3/15/17 5:34:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump.

Signature
Posted on 3/21/17 1:06:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

We filled up but booted 5 after the last gw.  If you are interested in helping a guild and growing with a great group of players apply in game.  As i have said we are not worried if you have just started or if you are an experienced player.  We hold players accountable and expect players to treat their guild mates with respect.

Signature
Posted on 3/24/17 10:18:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Booted a few more after last guild wars.   Join Jesusfreaks on amazon.  Spots are open again!

Signature
Posted on 3/25/17 12:26:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump

Signature
Posted on 3/27/17 10:24:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump.

Signature
Posted on 3/27/17 11:51:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Take 10 active players and join tormented fury   :)

Signature
Posted on 3/27/17 11:52:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature