Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 43    Total Posts: 177375

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Guild] ***ATTENTION*** Guild Recruitment Threads.

Sticky  Close [Copy link] 14/9590

Posted on 11/28/16 1:33:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sometime ago we updated the Guild Posting Rules Guild Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING
Since which time we have noticed a number of threads which have not been brought into compliance, mainly the platform being omitted from the thread title.  This requirement is essential since all platforms share the same Guild section in notifying members which threads will be of use to them.

Any Guild related thread which does not include the platform name in the title will be removed from the forum on December 01, 2016.  This includes "Guild Recruitment" posted in Guild Section, as well as "Looking for A Guild" and "Seeking Lava/Mesa Teams" to be posting in OT Section.  Please switch to PC mode where you will be able to see the edit button and make the necessary change before the predetermined date.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/3/16 10:19:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 12/3/16 11:33:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Curious as to why my thread was removed even though the game platform was clearly visible in the thread title.

Signature
"On the road to revolution, our salvation's never free
There's a price for liberation, when you stand for your beliefs
When the man in the mirror takes a long hard look at me
Will the person staring back be the man I want to be?"
Posted on 12/3/16 12:48:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
I muted myself. Talk about an abuse of power, eh?
Posted on 12/3/16 11:46:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
f
Posted on 12/4/16 10:24:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 12/4/16 10:54:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Keep in mind guys and girls, this rule was put in place months ago and is now being enforced.

Cordi had made a topic that is Highlighted Green and Stickied so there is no excuse for "not knowing" or "didnt see it".

Our job is to make the Forums as easy to navigate as possible and to enforce the rules created by previous Moderators/Admin and doing this kills both of those birds, so to speak.

If your Thread has been removed or caught in the crossfire then please Private Message the Moderator who removed it to discuss it further.
Bare in mind though that if you have 10+ older Threads for the same Guild Recruitment then chances are, they wont be reinstated.

If you have left the Guild and wish for your Thread to be removed (you must be the Original Poster) then PM a Moderator to have it removed.
If you were searching for a Guild and have found one, PM a Moderator to remove it, if you start searching again, we can bring it back for you.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 12/5/16 12:27:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I highly suggest you edit old guild recruitment threads as this rule was just made up

Signature
Playing since 2013 and loving it!!!
Posted on 12/5/16 11:40:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can you enable the old thread so we edit them instead of removing them?

I didn't login for a week and now my thread I maintained for a year is gone.

Losing the thread over a technically is pity. Just because of a title.

Signature
Join neldy guild: http://bit.ly/1Tm81cR

Android, Boss 3 daily at 20:30 ST, Lava3, WG4, GW, FF and TB winners

Always max TB rewards and #1 place in GW rounds.
Posted on 12/5/16 5:44:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh for **** sake why have you closed my thread?if you have an issue message me........
[edited by FirstLady]

Signature