Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 37262

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] We should get Compensation for missing fame and chest gifts

[Copy link] 11/1249

Posted on 6/18/17 7:30:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok since the last update glitch, i was unable to complete guild wars and also Lost battlefield averaging around 1300 fame lost for my 256k+ might.. Now there is another glitch during today guild wars and fortress fued , whiched would've averaged 2300 fame plus treasure chest. Archdemon on Amazon is another problem if you don't have Demogorgon.. It's to the point that i might just have to give up this game If nothing happens.

Signature
Posted on 6/18/17 8:04:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Isn't the premise of the game to have fun playing it?  If I just wanted to collect fame, and level up heroes, I'd get bored fast.  How about compensating the experience, not just the resource(s) lost?

Signature
Posted on 6/18/17 8:11:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's f2p. I was hoping for 6k gems like lords moblie. still dont see it. Keep calm and grind and enjoy on

Signature
Posted on 6/18/17 8:33:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm not disagreeing with you.  It's just that your proposed response (resource compensation) is missing the aspect of compensated gameplay - being able to do GW, FF and other events.  Even If they dropped 5k fame in my account, or if they dropped me a Beast Tamer as compensation, I lost out on the "fun" of doing GW and FF.

Signature
Posted on 6/18/17 8:41:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm in the same boat Rob. It's close to me quitting altogether. The fun has gone out of the game and now with issues Thursday and today I'm wondering whether it's time to call it a day

Signature
Posted on 6/18/17 11:39:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I do miss not being able to do FF.  That's a lot of resources and opportunities gone.

I miss guild wars a little, but since others couldn't do it either, at least I don't have to feel like I let anyone down.

Signature
Posted on 6/18/17 11:40:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So when compensation is shared?

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 12:27:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 12:29:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah I'm in the same boat. Lots of resources lost, especially in Amazon this past week with so many mess ups. They need to give out 5k fame, 5k shards, and 5k gems. Minimum. It's been ridiculous and they're gunna be digging their own grave if they don't handle this better.

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 10:13:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Stop whining

Signature