Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 39212

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Labyrinth initiative.

[Copy link] 4/520

Posted on 2/10/18 1:13:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've seen others do this and I like it. I'm putting in a easy team to beat in labyrinth after I do my run....make it easier for the lower might accounts to catch up up and get fame.  I hope to see others follow and give everyone a chance to get farther into the levels.

Signature
Posted on 2/11/18 11:56:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd be happy if it was a skel free zone

Signature
Posted on 2/11/18 12:06:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sounds like a nice initiative.
I remember a post on the Taiwanese server with a similar suggestion for all players, for January update (when they added Espirita's Soulstones to the new Goblin's chest).

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 2/11/18 1:49:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good idea! I'll do it right away.....and because we can set up 3 teams, it can be done easily.

Signature
Posted on 2/11/18 10:58:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do you think igg doesn't have any fail-safe for this kind of thing? We have thought to do this in lb, but they negate it by saving the latest team that we use. Meaning to say, if you use your strong team to do your runs and simply save a weak team for defense, it won't work. You'll have to use that weak team in your final attack, hence wasting your stamina. Who would want to do that? Yes it might be only 5 stamina and you can actually do it if your final opponents are op. but if we do that, people will be delaying their tries to face easy opponents at higher levels, which might won't work. Not to mention, the timing difference might be another problem. How do we know you're done with your tries? How long should we wait? We have to consider all these things, and believe me, igg already has.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10