Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 7    Total Posts: 40120

Total:#32

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Amazon Update

Hot Topics [Copy link] 31/5378

Posted on 4/25/18 12:47:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the delay of the recent Amazon update.  Thus this thread is for the members to further discuss the issue without spamming the forum with multiple thread addressing the same issue.  Feel free to post your comments here as any additional thread created addressing this issue will be closed and removed from the floor.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 4/25/18 2:12:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do you have any information at all about what is delaying the release of the update?

Signature
COMPuter JANitor = compjan. U.S.A.
Posted on 4/25/18 7:17:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Listen guys. The amazon players.... Everyone is irritated about update and lost rewards and many issues and problems. But everyone having same issues. I know its so irritating and can be handled better. But everyone is in the same boat, you are not falling behind it is merely a delay in time. Problem is you pay so much for improperly functioning free time game. Believe me I understand. I own my own business and have a family. In other words I am very busy and this is my free time type deal and the fact that it is not working is a huge  irritation. But it will pass. The support team should handle lost gems. Thanks to earthquake in smash for taking valuable time to check on status. Thanks to mods for the ability for everyone that's left to vent freely

Signature
Posted on 4/25/18 7:56:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I Think we would all agree the problem here is lack of any official communication, The mods do the best they can but in situations like this the developers should be keeping us the customers informed of progress.

What is needed is for igg to have an official account on here so they can keep us informed of problems etc,Nobody would mind waiting for the updates if we wasn't left hanging not knowing when its going to happen.

Signature
Posted on 4/25/18 8:19:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Micky said it.... Nobody would complain if IGG communicates better...Their support says there are no issues ...none of the game modes are impacted.....Thats what i dont get why to lie...just tell the real problems ....Abt compensations i have no trust as compensation is often too small and almost irrelevant.

Just need better communication and take a collective responsibility IGG.

Signature
Name :  biganu( Might 250000)  
( GuildName:  Covenant )
Amazon Player
Posted on 4/25/18 10:11:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The lack of communications in this case is not IGG, it is Amazon and testing against their platform. Why is Amazons platform still is incompatible with other platforms, they certainly take enough money from customer the invest in R&D.

Signature
Posted on 4/25/18 10:13:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you first lady for opening this post, and I could not agree more with what has been said here.  All most of us want is to be treated as valuable customers and be given information when it is available.  Being in the dark and not having any information on how the update is progressing or when it will possibly go live is the annoying part.  If they simply added an official message either here or in the events page on the app all the speculation would be removed.

Signature
IGG = I Got Glitches
Posted on 4/27/18 9:09:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Does anyone have any latest update about the update? Admins moderators? Silence is deafening from IGG side.

Signature
Name :  biganu( Might 250000)  
( GuildName:  Covenant )
Amazon Player
Posted on 4/27/18 12:27:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Support(Shane Q) says they hope to have game fixed by next update, although he makes no promises and doesn't know the current error. So just keep plugging along.
Enjoy the weekend.

Signature
Frequent Park's and This semi addicting game's forum . Hello