Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 40990

Total:#32

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Amazon Update

Hot Topics [Copy link] 31/6535

Posted on 5/2/18 9:10:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Glad i transfered my guild leadership to my smurf.i have a samsung mega phone just tried 2nd reinstall chat is still not working.

Signature
Posted on 5/2/18 4:48:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've been told it's fixed several time, reinstalled multiple times and still not fixed, several others in my guild as well. Running a galaxy 8 on my end no idea on other guildies.

Signature
Posted on 5/3/18 4:46:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have the same issue with the chat.  I keep getting the run around and being told that the issue is fixed and to uninstall the game reboot the device and then to reinstall cc. I have tried multiple times and still having the same issues. I play from my Mobile s8 device.

Signature
Posted on 5/3/18 3:34:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Still can not  install on 2nd generation Kindle fire HD 8.9. app is no longer available or even listed.

I just got delivered a NEW , never used in retail box HD 8.9 LTE this morning. No Castle clash listed. I can access Lord's moble, then scroll down to or apps by this developer and no C.C. there either.

So I used the web browser and accessed Amazon store. Castle clash is listed but wen I tried to get it a box popped up saying not compatible with my device.

What the heck!?!?

And where is the promised compensation????

Signature
Hardware-pounder
Posted on 5/4/18 10:05:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seems identical to the last 2 times C.C wouldn't show up in App. Store. I'd buy a 10" and migrate but no reassurance(any communication actually)by  igg or Amazon so I'll spend on random acts of kindness.
PS: igg.. hire a liason

Signature
Posted on 5/6/18 7:27:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There goes another GW beating the top 5 but somehow I get 53%.  I wish I could have that kind of defence.  Sad thing is we will likely get compensated, even with all we have lost, but so will those that did not have issues who will to continue to pull further away.

Disappointing.

Signature
Pronounced like the food, fry...

Guild: Bloodline, Amazon server.  
Posted on 5/7/18 6:14:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

At least tell us if you're going to wait until next update cycle ffs. The canned replies are getting old.

Signature
Posted on 5/9/18 11:38:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 5/10/18 7:42:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's obscene that we continue to sit back with no clarity as to when this update issue impacting older devices will get resolved.  This incident is fastly rising to one of the worse update fiascos of all time, IGG.  Get your priorities straight... As I sit back still pondering when we'll get the April update life has moved on as you've already deployed the May update on other platforms.  
Stop hiding behind apologies, finger pointing to Amazon and just get the darn thing resolved!  P.S.  Keep players informed!

Signature
Posted on 5/16/18 8:30:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

On samsung s7, cannot chat or make quest donations and know of 2 other guild members with same problem. Probably more...but, hey...they can't communicate either.

Signature
Clash-Addicts