Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 40923

Total:#41

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Amazon Update Issue

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 40/62765

Posted on 5/17/18 10:33:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 5/17/18 10:55:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

All my hero have vanished from a stupid brit

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 12:18:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Since all the heroes are gone from the altar, you can't really do much in the game. All the game modes involves heroes in some form or fashion (no brainer) however I found something we can do! I logged in to collect blue crystals and logged off haha. That was a really quick daily routine I had in cc today.

Signature
oneoftheskilled
Posted on 5/17/18 12:26:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Same error as everyone else on Amazon, no heroes - tough to do much of anything....

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 1:47:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

=) Ty for leveling the field igg. ~Caveat Emptor

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 1:49:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

same issue here made a video https://youtu.be/Dp8-AT2lRcE   amazon said they are still in process of approval and live support said talk to amazon

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 2:00:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Almost have all the heroes. All gone now. Best be hoping to get them back and 1 of the 4 newest as a freebie instead of a handful of gems. Just for the hassle of the maintainence and yet another update.

Signature
Daz.
Posted on 5/17/18 2:03:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can still not communicate in the game.   it's quite upsetting! today I log in and there are no heroes. that's even more upsetting but I bet this will get fixed.  not sure the communication will and it's sad cause I have some friends that don't even know about they bug and they have gotten upset that I won't write them back!!!!!

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 2:05:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have the same issue as everyone else, no heroes.  This is really cutting into my playtime which takes away from my enjoyment just like it is everyone else. I do think we have other problems, one of which being the fact that every time it seems you prepare for an update and do maintenance there's always a glitch. if you know there's gonna be a glitch then why don't you do the update and the maintenance all at the same time after Amazon has given its approval. Since I have started playing on the Amazon platform I have seen over five people leave because of these issues. I also know that when I played on my iOS I don't remember ever having these issues. Is there a reason why you can't do the prep and update all in the same push? I do think it makes it worse that you will post you're probably gonna have problems until the update comes out because we already knew that we're giving you for warning. Why can't we change the process?

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 3:03:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG will never fail in disappointing you when it comes to flawless execution of server updates.

Signature